T-Mobile Pre-Order Question and Comment Thread

ctown81

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
It was like 6 am the first day of pre-order. It now says out for delivery so I guess I'm at the mercy of the UPS driver now. It's weird because My UPS is still not showing a delivery date. Maybe it's because of the holiday.

Ds Note 2 Sprint

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
It was like 6 am the first day of pre-order. It now says out for delivery so I guess I'm at the mercy of the UPS driver now. It's weird because My UPS is still not showing a delivery date. Maybe it's because of the holiday.

Smh. Idk hope mine just delivers and ups updates afterwards lol. Right wishful thinking.

Kalelfromkrypton

Apr 13, 2017
Visit site

It's crazy how some peoples tracking info has arrival scans and Out for delivery when everyone started from Louisville. So does this mean we are getting it today but the website hasn't updated for all of us? Sigh.

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
We'll, it's 6:40 AM and my delivery is still in the "Order Processing" phase. I guess that rules out a Tuesday delivery. :(

Soggly

May 31, 2013
Visit site
Seriously, fine I may not get it today but can some kind of progress be made with the process? Tired of seeing ready for UPS when I have overnight shipping and its been there since the 13 th lol

daddyd302

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
It's crazy how some peoples tracking info has arrival scans and Out for delivery when everyone started from Louisville. So does this mean we are getting it today but the website hasn't updated for all of us? Sigh.

No T-Mobile always does this. They'll let a few slip out to keep the buzz going while the majority get theres near release day. I can't remember which phones but I know T-Mobile has done this in the past. A few lucky ones will get theirs early and the rest of us are still waiting.

ctown81

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site

I think a lot of people get theirs today. I'm still not going to believe it until I have it in hand.

Kalelfromkrypton

Apr 13, 2017
Visit site
No T-Mobile always does this. They'll let a few slip out to keep the buzz going while the majority get theres near release day. I can't remember which phones but I know T-Mobile has done this in the past. A few lucky ones will get theirs early and the rest of us are still waiting.

The thing with that is, is that I preordered when preorders went live. If they release some, they need to release all of them that are ready. But it is what it is. I hope whomever that has been posting on this thread gets theirs early posts pictures that they did indeed receive it.

ctown81

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
The thing with that is, is that I preordered when preorders went live. If they release some, they need to release all of them that are ready. But it is what it is. I hope whomever that has been posting on this thread gets theirs early posts pictures that they did indeed receive it.

Hopefully I'll be posting today. I was told the driver will be in my area from 10-2.

anon(9676543)

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
Same darn thing happened to me. With discover card. Tmobile gave me ZERO NOTICE. STILL TO THIS DAY. Pretty crappy if you ask me. I only found out because my cc company emailed me to warm me of fraud. Tmobile asks the would be no delay as a result. I got no explanation why Tmobile still has not notified me of the card being declined.

Have you called your credit card company to let them know it's not fraudulent? T-Mobile will attempt to charge your card again if you ask them to and your bank won't decline it next time if they're expecting the same amount to be charged by T-Mobile.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Us samsung.com people don't even have shipping info or cards charged yet and won't get it until thur. I shoudl have spent the extra $20 and ordered from tmobile. Why would they allow tmobile to release them but they won't even release their phones.

milehigherik

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Have you called your credit card company to let them know it's not fraudulent? T-Mobile will attempt to charge your card again if you ask them to and your bank won't decline it next time if they're expecting the same amount to be charged by T-Mobile.
Oh yeah... I called within a few minutes.

gpatrick15

Mar 27, 2009
Visit site
I doubt mines comes today. No new info on UPS. I'll know by 10ish, as that's when UPS usually comes by and I have some packages from Amazon that will be delivered today.

dannyar11

May 24, 2016
Visit site
Everyone dying to get their phones. How long before you try to find something you don't like about it to justify your reason for getting rid of it? TRUTH!