T-Mobile Pre-Order Question and Comment Thread

ZayMoney

Oct 14, 2016
Visit site
Ok so the local UPS gave me a call back and said the "shipper" attempted to intercept the package but it's confirmed on the truck and WILL be delivered today. Now I have an ethical issue, not that I care about big business at all but if I post a pic I'd hate to see tmobile get in "trouble" and maybe hinder their Samsung account (which affects us) since they obviously don't want the phones released till Wednesday. Me getting my is an obvious mistake. Am I thinking too much into this?

i honestly would not even care my brother. you think tmobile cares about you? we are just another monthly payment to these phone companies. we are replaceable lol i would not care. they are dumb enough to send it oh well. same thing happened to my xbox one in 2013, the guy showed up at my door 3 days early NO BS

daddyd302

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Ok so the local UPS gave me a call back and said the "shipper" attempted to intercept the package but it's confirmed on the truck and WILL be delivered today. Now I have an ethical issue, not that I care about big business at all but if I post a pic I'd hate to see tmobile get in "trouble" and maybe hinder their Samsung account (which affects us) since they obviously don't want the phones released till Wednesday. Me getting my is an obvious mistake. Am I thinking too much into this?

What's Samsung doing on AC lol. I think they're too busy with other things than browse AC and looking at the this thread atm lol. Just put in your old sim and see if they phone works or not when you get it.

jamezr

Trusted Member
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site

please post pics! Will all live vicariously through you today!!

daddyd302

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Whatever you do don't call T-Mobile and start cussing at them because they screwed up. Just stay calm and wait for your phone even if T-Mobile succeed in having UPS return the phone back and force you to wait, don't get pissy about it. If they force you to wait, just wait it out.

I made that mistake back in 2008 when I went crazy and started cussing and yelling at the poor newegg csr over their mistake. They wanted to cancel my whole order and make UPS take my order back to their center. I was furious because my order was on the truck and he was on his way to my apartment. I regret that moment and never again did I ever raised my voice even when it's their fault.

Trust me, every call is recorded, you don't want to be that A-hole that gets recorded for training purposes on how to deal with a A-hole like me lol. Lucky for me after cussing out the csr and going outside to smoke so I could cool off, I saw the UPS truck and he said well I'm suppose to take it back but since you're here... whatever just take it and he gave me my stuff.

truthier

Banned
Apr 17, 2017
Visit site
This is crazy, the things i hear... you would think half of the people work for Samsung, or T-Mobile. Then i read a ethical post because T-Mobile attempted to intercept the package(which is something that is done before the shipment for bulk items with specific dates, not individually), because you dont want T-mobile to get in trouble.
Well your fears are not warranted, T-Mobile, nor anyone else gets in trouble for early shipments due to carrier issues, its when a store blatantly breaks a street date.
But again, we know nothing of the contractual agreements, we know literally nothing....

grkmanga31

Apr 17, 2017
Visit site
I give up lol, just going to hope that by the 19th or 20th, Tmo sends me an email with updated tracking info. Preorders were stated to ship by the 20th or 21st.

I'll be happy with my phone on Friday

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Whatever you do don't call T-Mobile and start cussing at them because they screwed up. Just stay calm and wait for your phone even if T-Mobile succeed in having UPS return the phone back and force you to wait, don't get pissy about it. If they force you to wait, just wait it out.

I made that mistake back in 2008 when I went crazy and started cussing and yelling at the poor newegg csr over their mistake. They wanted to cancel my whole order and make UPS take my order back to their center. I was furious because my order was on the truck and he was on his way to my apartment. I regret that moment and never again did I ever raised my voice even when it's their fault.

Trust me, every call is recorded, you don't want to be that A-hole that gets recorded for training purposes on how to deal with a A-hole like me lol. Lucky for me after cussing out the csr and going outside to smoke so I could cool off, I saw the UPS truck and he said well I'm suppose to take it back but since you're here... whatever just take it and he gave me my stuff.

Yep. It never pays to get belligerent. This goes for pretty much all interactions in life -- usually it just warrants worse stuff happening. Staying professional will usually always pay off :).

DaBlackman619

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Delivered to UPS Access Point™ Awaiting Customer Pickup

Says mine is at a UPS store, Check back with you all if I actually received it.
Champpy not being rude but we already called you out on delivering fake news due to lack of proof. The whole reason for these forums are for people to be honest and provide accurate information. I could be wrong and hope I am wrong but just not enough proof to believe your posts

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
If it happens today, there WILL be pics. For the record they did care enough to try to intercept the package lol
Enjoy your phone man and screw TMobile. Don't worry single bit about them getting into trouble as that's not your problem. They delivered the phone which is yours to you and you can do whatever you want with that.

Mr_Spencer

Trusted Member
Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
Champpy not being rude but we already called you out on delivering fake news due to lack of proof. The whole reason for these forums are for people to be honest and provide accurate information. I could be wrong and hope I am wrong but just not enough proof to believe your posts
Lolll. Pic at the ups store holding a copy of today's daily news and then a pic of the phone at home with the same newspaper? Lmao.
We want proof of life!

ZayMoney

Oct 14, 2016
Visit site

lol gotem coach

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Seriously, fine I may not get it today but can some kind of progress be made with the process? Tired of seeing ready for UPS when I have overnight shipping and its been there since the 13 th lol

I share your feelings. since the 13th there has been NO movement with my order.

champppy

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site

You may not have been trying to be rude, but you were. Not only that, but I did present proof whether you liked what I gave you or not is up to you. Not everyone on the internet are liars.

And yes I did receive and pick up my Galaxy S8+ just now at UPS. Want proof? (Never thought I had to do this to prove I'm not lying for a phone) Here it is:

Attachments

• 20170417_112943.jpg
    20170417_112943.jpg
    526.1 KB · Views: 69
  • 20170417_112909.jpg
    20170417_112909.jpg
    608.4 KB · Views: 72

DaBlackman619

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
You may not have been trying to be rude, but you were. Not only that, but I did present proof whether you liked what I gave you or not is up to you. Not everyone on the internet are liars.

And yes I did receive and pick up my Galaxy S8+ just now at UPS. Want proof? (Never thought I had to do this to prove I'm not lying for a phone) Here it is:
More power to you sir like I said I hope I was wrong. Enjoy your new phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance