T-Mobile Pre-Order Question and Comment Thread

sloan31

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I'm noticing some people's shipping weights are 1.80 lbs. Mine is 1.50 lbs and I ordered the S8+. Should I be concerned that they screwed up my order and Tmobile is shipping me the S8 rather than the S8+?

Mine shows 1.20, also S8+ ...it's probably just an estimate people are entering in manually.

rhsortho

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
Anyone get an origin scan for Las Vegas?

Mine is still "Ready for UPS" since 4/14. Was thinking that we may get movement tonight.

no origin scan yet for me, but if its the same as the note7 process, status will be updated around 1am when the ups filght departs. so there's still hope for a delivery tomorrow.

Nikkiekoala

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I'm noticing some people's shipping weights are 1.80 lbs. Mine is 1.50 lbs and I ordered the S8+. Should I be concerned that they screwed up my order and Tmobile is shipping me the S8 rather than the S8+?

I ordered the S8. UPS says is 1.10 lbs. BTW no movement. I ordered my phone on 3/29 at 9:30 pm Pacific time. It's the first time I ever pre-ordered anything. I did this time simply because I hate the standing around tmobile waiting for all the paperwork and transferring from phone to phone. Not to mention I want to be the one to unbox the phone and turn it on.

Kalelfromkrypton

Apr 13, 2017
Visit site
I notice people keep posting flight times. I'm in Atlanta and I'm trying to find out when the latest UPS flight from Louisville to Atlanta is. How would I find that out?

Kalelfromkrypton

Apr 13, 2017
Visit site
East coast people will probably see later scan times b/c the flights leave much later. The one to Atl doesn't leave till 5:25 am. That's later than usual iirc, but not out of the question for a Wed delivery.

Thank you. I just posted a question about the Atlanta flight. Where did you find that info?

sfla99

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Hmm I'm new to T-Mobile brought my own device, where would I see if I have an IMEI already, I have had all the texts, emails, have had a tracking number since the 14th and CC charges have posted and been completed. Am I missing something since I do not see a device in my account nor do I see any details about the device other than the pre order and that it has shipped. I placed my order over the phone to my rep in store and signed digitally online from a web form.

teristark

May 27, 2014
Visit site
Oh my, I refreshed my UPS and my phone arrived at DFW at 6:09pm. I don't have an official delivery date for tomorrow but it is looking good!

Deep breath...ok, I'm calm now.

theelite1x87

Trusted Member
Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
I received am email with equipment agreement document containing IMEI of the phone. Maybe that only comes if you are paying on the phone monthly...but I don't know.

Hmm..I just looked at my EIP agreement. Shows the phone I ordered, price, line number etc, but under serial/IMEI, it shows nothing. Same thing when I looked at EIP for the Gpad X 8.0 I got (part of V20 promo). Also blank in the agreement...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech