T-Mobile Pre-Order Question and Comment Thread

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
That is ridiculous. Samsung said they test all of their phones so why is this happening to so many people. Samsung needs to get it together. They say you can correct it by adjusting some settings but customers say it's not helping. I sure do hope that my phone is good to go or I'll really be seeing red.
I haven't turned mine on yet lol. Just letting it charge up first.

DaBlackman619

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
That is ridiculous. Samsung said they test all of their phones so why is this happening to so many people. Samsung needs to get it together. They say you can correct it by adjusting some settings but customers say it's not helping. I sure do hope that my phone is good to go or I'll really be seeing red.
Heck yea I would be 2. They say it's only happening with the plus for some reason

Ziich47

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
On my way to the distribution center to pick mine up!! Found sit and wait for them to deliver. It's a 30 minute drive and it's raining but it's so close that I can smell it! Nothing will deter me now!!

SdotA85

May 14, 2010
Visit site
She's here
7d9383bf7a21f4f77ea98f7b955cf76b.jpg

digitalbreak

Trusted Member
Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Is JoD still available? I was in a Tmo store last night and they told me they no longer offer JoD ?

Yep, they do have JoD. I just pre-ordered my S8 Orchid Gray and signed up for JoD. S8 will cost you nothing upfront whereas S8+ will cost you $130 upfront to keep your monthly payments low.

And I did all this through their Twitter Support!

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I'm gonna receive mine later today but I may not even mess around or install everything until the weekend (I may just be in awe of its beauty for now)....it usually takes me 3 to 4 hours of focused time when getting everything transferred over to my new phone...

I also have the thinnest spigen liquid crystal clear case....I use this case on almost every phone and works well and retains my phone's overall beauty