T-Mobile Pre-Order Question and Comment Thread

Arsenio Martins

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
I got an email overnight saying my free gear vr would be sent in about 6 weeks. Weird thing is it's a single email and I registered two phones. So I don't know if it applies to both or if its just for 1 of the submissions. Also, the shop Samsung app still says "pending review". This whole thing is a mess and was done pretty sloppily.
Sometimes gmail, if that's what you're using, lumps similar emails together. Look for a number count next to the email. You might see the number 2 if that's the case and you should be able to collapse it and see the second.

Not sure if that applies to you.

Mr_Spencer

Trusted Member
Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
Sometimes gmail, if that's what you're using, lumps similar emails together. Look for a number count next to the email. You might see the number 2 if that's the case and you should be able to collapse it and see the second.

Not sure if that applies to you.
I do use Gmail and know what ur talking about. But that's not the case here, definitely just a single email. 1 confirmation email and 1 approval email.

Mr_Spencer

Trusted Member
Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
mine disappeared and never came back, T-Mobile said they saw it paid, and UPS shows "Out for Delivery"

so I hope the charge just goes away forever
Did that charge ever come back? I got my phone and all, but the transaction for the $205 never showed back up in my account. It's like it never happened. Lol.

BeyondtheTech

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I am new to jump .my 8 plus is coming today .what do I do with my current phone?

Which JUMP program? JUMP! (version 1, financing with $9-12/month program with upgrade at 50%) or JUMP! on Demand (version 2, 18-month leasing with option to buy, 3x upgrades per year)?

I believe instructions would be in the box to ship back if you did an order over the phone/online.

echo_808

May 12, 2013
Visit site

Ds Note 2 Sprint

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Hi there. I ordered the promo from the app. Received email saying registration approved BUY NOW 04/19 @ 3:19pm, so I went back and ordered my upgrade package, then an email saying order confirmed with order # also stated order being processed 04/19 @ 3:46pm. Now online 04/22 @ 5:37am showing ORDER CONFIRMED. No other email yet :( so does this mean my order is being shipped also gave me an opportunity to select 2 day shipping for extra $ but after I checked out the shipping fee dropped however order still reflects 2 day air - US...anyone know. Sorry haven't read all the thread from yesterday yet.

Kalelfromkrypton

Apr 13, 2017
Visit site
Hi there. I ordered the promo from the app. Received email saying registration approved BUY NOW 04/19 @ 3:19pm, so I went back and ordered my upgrade package, then an email saying order confirmed with order # also stated order being processed 04/19 @ 3:46pm. Now online 04/22 @ 5:37am showing ORDER CONFIRMED. No other email yet :( so does this mean my order is being shipped also gave me an opportunity to select 2 day shipping for extra $ but after I checked out the shipping fee dropped however order still reflects 2 day air - US...anyone know. Sorry haven't read all the thread from yesterday yet.

Hi. After a tedious ordeal getting my email with buy now link I finally recieved it and purchased the $99 bundle. I recieved the order confirmation email with order number. They now just have to get the gift ready to be shpped. Just keep an eye out on the website claim status and when they process the gift it will tell you the date range they intend to ship it to you, but keep in mind the dates may change if necessary. But you should recieve the $99 bundle. Congrats on getting your bundle.

Ds Note 2 Sprint

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Hi. After a tedious ordeal getting my email with buy now link I finally recieved it and purchased the $99 bundle. I recieved the order confirmation email with order number. They now just have to get the gift ready to be shpped. Just keep an eye out on the website claim status and when they process the gift it will tell you the date range they intend to ship it to you, but keep in mind the dates may change if necessary. But you should recieve the $99 bundle. Congrats on getting your bundle.

Ok. Sounds great thank you.

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
A couple nights ago I went to Samsung's promotions page and registered for my free Gear VR and controller (not with the $99 add ons). I'm surprised it was approved in a couple of hours!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz