This is the question. Will they ship pre ordered earlier

s8s will ship earlier if preordered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Before getting to excited, research how the note 7 shipped early worked. The carriers did ship them early, but they put future delivery dates on them. Everybody was excited they got their shipping noticed early and were going to get their phones early, then got mad when they didn't show up till launch day, and this was all carriers.

A person can always hope, but just plan on getting it the 21st and you shouldn't be dissapointed.

Rob_in_AZ

Oct 23, 2016
Visit site
So I order a lot of phones for my company, and for us in the IT Dept, we usually pre-order the latest and greatest. For Verizon in the US at least, the pre-order phones almost always arrive early. My guess would be Monday or Tuesday of the week of the 21st.

My Note 7 arrived much earlier than I expected, I wasn't even looking for it when the shipping guy dropped off.

Nubwy

Aug 1, 2016
Visit site
So I order a lot of phones for my company, and for us in the IT Dept, we usually pre-order the latest and greatest. For Verizon in the US at least, the pre-order phones almost always arrive early. My guess would be Monday or Tuesday of the week of the 21st.

My Note 7 arrived much earlier than I expected, I wasn't even looking for it when the shipping guy dropped off.

When would mine come in if I got it from the Samsung store?

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Before getting to excited, research how the note 7 shipped early worked. The carriers did ship them early, but they put future delivery dates on them. Everybody was excited they got their shipping noticed early and were going to get their phones early, then got mad when they didn't show up till launch day, and this was all carriers.

A person can always hope, but just plan on getting it the 21st and you shouldn't be dissapointed.

Lol remembered it clearly and boy were they mad!

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
No one will know for sure until your tracking says "picked up". Don't be fooled by the "label created" email the week before street. That just means your phone package had a tracking number assigned to it and printed.

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
From past experience with preorders and ATT deliveries I will not expect my S8+ to arrive even a day earlier.

Though I sure will not complain if it does haaaa !!!! My FedEx guy is usually in my area mid afternoon which I'm good with.

It'll be a nice way to start a weekend

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
shipped 2 weeks early
Never ever has iPhone pre orders shipped two weeks early of the release date.

If you are talking about placing an order for an iPhone generally and shipping early based on the estimate given. Then yes that estimate is conservative and you will generally get early. For example if they say ships in 4-5 weeks there is a great chance you are getting in 2-3 weeks.

As far as S8 "preorders" shipping early, don't keep your hopes up. Looks like Samsung has got a tight grip on controlling the release from Note 7. So most likely getting delivered on 20th or 19th at the earliest which is 1 or 2 days it'll hit store shelves.