Best Buy trade in?

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Hi. Rookie question...... I was thinking of pre ordering Verizon S8+ via Best Buy but can't seem to figure out how to process a trade in (Note 4). Will Best Buy do trade ins? Thank you in advance.

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Hi. Rookie question...... I was thinking of pre ordering Verizon S8+ via Best Buy but can't seem to figure out how to process a trade in (Note 4). Will Best Buy do trade ins? Thank you in advance.
Are you speaking of trade-in promos are just trade-in general? If it's just a regular trade-in you can take it in when you get your s8+ and they will give you a gc for the value of the phone in their system. You should be able to apply it to your purchase that day.

CCNasty

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
That's right, BB has a $100 discount on preorders right now. Plus you get the usual free crap from Sammy. Then you can do whatever you like with your Note 4.

Ha! I also have a N4, I'll be happy if I can get a car charger out of it

sqa4life

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Read the fine print from BB. They do not take 100 off up front. They lowered your installment a few dollars each month.

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Read the fine print from BB. They do not take 100 off up front. They lowered your installment a few dollars each month.
It's the same thing. Your payment is cheaper every month because they took a hundred off. If you pay it off early the total is still 100 off. I've seen the agreement as I ordered one, plus I've done a promotion that was similar in the past.

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question but this is my first upgrade not at a Verizon Wireless store...... can I pick up my S8+ and take it home to activate, etc or does it need to be done in store? My wife and I are both upgrading and it would be so much easier if I can get both so she doesn't have to go to Best Buy and deal with the crowds.

Thank you again for you guidance and patience with me.

Mike1117

Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question but this is my first upgrade not at a Verizon Wireless store...... can I pick up my S8+ and take it home to activate, etc or does it need to be done in store? My wife and I are both upgrading and it would be so much easier if I can get both so she doesn't have to go to Best Buy and deal with the crowds.

BestBuy will make you activate it in the store when you pick it up

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site

Usually they want to activate it. You may get lucky and take it home. But that is not thier policy. I had to leave and cancel an order one time. Because I wanted to surprise my daughter with a new phone. They wanted to activate it but she would have been without a phone so I left and went to Verizon. They let me walk out with it unactivated.

metacuate

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Usually they want to activate it. You may get lucky and take it home. But that is not thier policy. I had to leave and cancel an order one time. Because I wanted to surprise my daughter with a new phone. They wanted to activate it but she would have been without a phone so I left and went to Verizon. They let me walk out with it unactivated.

This has not been the case for me. Best but just hands me the phone when I term them to not touch it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae