Ordering the s8 plus on sprints website nets you a $10 loyalty credit and waived upgrade fee....I was wondering if I could preorder from best buy to get the $100 savings they offer and still have sprint give me a $10 loaylty credit and waived upgrade fee? Has anyone tried this before?
    04-02-2017 05:36 PM
    Are you getting two phone?

If not then no.
    04-03-2017 01:40 AM
    I have Sprint and I currently have the s6 edge on lease which is due to be either returned or bought outright for $200. I went and preordered the S8+ for $29.16/month on 24 month installment plan. I was told you can def get the $100 off via Best Buy and if you lease you can STILL get the loyalty credit and it's $15 a month as long as you don't upgrade or change your plan you will still get it. My issue is I want them to honor the $15 service credit I have been getting for my new phone that will be on an installment plan, not a lease. If it's a loyalty service credit as they so call it, why does it only apply to leases and not installment plans? Anyone care to shed some light on this? I have been with Sprint for 14 years.

ALSO, I called Sprint recently and asked them about it and they gave me $80 credit just for calling and saying I may go to Verizon for $85 total including lease lol. Plus I called back again today and asked if I will still get the loyalty credit if I preordered through Best Buy. They said YES! Then I said what about if its an installment plan, not a lease? She said YES! She then said I will go ahead and provide you the $15 loyalty discount now and then when you activate your phone call us up and we will be sure it's applied there forward. So I don't know but I sure hope they honor what they just told me lol. Because I am flipping confused now but liking where I am headed thus far. ha.
    04-06-2017 04:57 PM
    I did something very similar. Though the S6 I'm trading in is DOA, so I will most likely need to pay a broken device fee.

But they gave me a credit to pay off the S6 lease, and I'm keeping the monthly credit, so I stayed with them.
    04-06-2017 09:46 PM
    Did you lease for the new one? I know they will keep your loyalty credit if you do. If it's installments I doubt they will honor it, even though some rep told me yes.

I did something very similar. Though the S6 I'm trading in is DOA, so I will most likely need to pay a broken device fee.

But they gave me a credit to pay off the S6 lease, and I'm keeping the monthly credit, so I stayed with them.
    04-06-2017 10:11 PM
    Also according to what I've been told, whatever Sprint offers you will still get if you go through bestbuy. They are just a 3rd party but still shouldn't be an issue if you call Sprint and request the activation to be waived. I've down it on every phone.
    04-06-2017 10:15 PM