04-05-2017 10:54 PM
34 12
tools
    It's rather foolish not to purchase insurance for such an expensive device.
    It's a matter of risk and chance. If you never filled a claim for many years on multiple lines then statistically it would make sense not to get insurance. Just so long as you have enough savings to pay up front for the phone.
    04-04-2017 10:35 AM
    I will be using Verizon asurion insurance. It covers the active device on my line
    I have used asurion, but will stop and move to Square Trade. The 200 dollar deductible is just too high.
    04-04-2017 05:24 PM
    I have used asurion, but will stop and move to Square Trade. The 200 dollar deductible is just too high.
    St is fine if you don't need loss or theft protection.
    04-04-2017 05:48 PM
    I don't get insurance for my phones.
    Same here and won't this time either.
    04-04-2017 07:15 PM
    But of course.
    04-04-2017 07:21 PM
    This is the reason why so many have been ripped off by taking advantage of Blacklisting their phone after selling it. Majority of people I know are not even aware of this system and how easy it is.

I'm aware it doesn't stop it but why can't they make them FILE A POLICE REPORT at least it will make some think twice about it. I'm talking about the Blacklist System, I know insurance could care less about it.
    04-04-2017 07:35 PM
    This is the reason why so many have been ripped off by taking advantage of Blacklisting their phone after selling it. Majority of people I know are not even aware of this system and how easy it is.

I'm aware it doesn't stop it but why can't they make them FILE A POLICE REPORT at least it will make some think twice about it. I'm talking about the Blacklist System, I know insurance could care less about it.
    If you report a theft then you can require a police report... But for lost?
    04-04-2017 07:50 PM
    Square Trade will be seeing me soon. I like their low deductible and so easy to get repairs when needed. I've used them for other electronics with no problems. I don't normally buy one for my phones and I usually never have issues...which is why I've decided to purchase one this year. I just figure my number is coming up. I've dropped my s7 edge too many times to count and no damage. Really, how much longer can my good luck hold out?
    04-05-2017 09:26 PM

You can't file a police report for a lost phone.
    04-05-2017 10:54 PM
34 12