premium Care

LdotAdot13

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I also chose the free month when I purchased on Samsung.com. It's the same price I pay a month for total protection from Verizon so I figured what the heck, why not.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Their price looks good but they give no coverage details on what exactly is covered/not and insurance terms. Pay up front for one year is a very good price if they deliver on claims.
Seems pretty up front to me
4509f3d6772473101dec0321bdc18fcb.jpg

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Lol.

I guess the 2 policies I have them are pure vapor.

You're being obtuse. Regardless, thanks for the link. I'd look at the end of page 3 and then into page 4. They exclude theft from an "unattended" vehicle. Are you supposed to hire armed guards 24/7? Corrosion is also excluded...so much for water damage. Says nothing about fire that I saw. Excludes cosmetic damage and dishonest acts, whatever that is. Theft maybe?

I think I'll keep looking.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
You're being obtuse. Regardless, thanks for the link. I'd look at the end of page 3 and then into page 4. They exclude theft from an "unattended" vehicle. Are you supposed to hire armed guards 24/7? Corrosion is also excluded...so much for water damage. Says nothing about fire that I saw. Excludes cosmetic damage and dishonest acts, whatever that is. Theft maybe?

I think I'll keep looking.
Yes, my security detail watches my car when I'm not in it. Yours doesn't?

Obviously you didn't look through the whole thing because there is a glossary of terms at the end that explains exactly the things you have failed to comprehend.

Nobody told you to sign up. Good luck.

Dubzgb

Apr 1, 2016
Visit site
I'll take the free month with my order but I'll likely continue with my current insurance which is $8/month and $50 deductible.

just checked into this and it seems like a legit deal. Im mainly looking for a smaller deductible on cracked screens...I cracked my s7edge screen twice this year and the ssss4200 deductible along with $9/month policy is getting to be a bit pricey. Now I dont hope to have to make any claims in my future but a 6.2" screen screams accidental cracks and I dont want to feel like I have to baby my phone or be afraid all the time of breaking the screen. Im totally down for a $50 deductible. Thanks for the tip man

Arsenio Martins

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
I'm thinking of getting this even though I pay for Jump which has insurance.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Jump has a $175 deductible. This insurance is about $75 a year with a $50 deductible so it's a savings of $50.... If I crack the screen.

Can Jump be had without insurance or is all that built into the program?

gvndeb60

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm thinking of getting this even though I pay for Jump which has insurance.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Jump has a $175 deductible. This insurance is about $75 a year with a $50 deductible so it's a savings of $50.... If I crack the screen.

Can Jump be had without insurance or is all that built into the program?

Just be careful if you use Jump to actually upgrade. When turning in your phone T-Mobile(as will all carriers with their upgrade programs) will want the IMEI of the phone they have in the system.

So if you used a third party insurance and they swapped your phone out for whatever reason, you will run into issues when trying to upgrade bc the IMEI will be different.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Just be careful if you use Jump to actually upgrade. When turning in your phone T-Mobile(as will all carriers with their upgrade programs) will want the IMEI of the phone they have in the system.

So if you used a third party insurance and they swapped your phone out for whatever reason, you will run into issues when trying to upgrade bc the IMEI will be different.
All you have to do in this case is call TMobile to update the IMEI in the system.

Arsenio Martins

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site

Good point. Didn't think about that situation.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyari6908