If the S8+ is releasing early, shouldn't we be charged soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctown81

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
I read rumors about the S8 releasing 8 days early to those who preordered. So IF that's the case, shouldn't we be getting charged soon? I'm with T-Mobile

Extremevl

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
I read rumors about the S8 releasing 8 days early to those who preordered. So IF that's the case, shouldn't we be getting charged soon? I'm with T-Mobile

It depends on how early it will be released plus they may charge us when the phone actually ships instead of a week in advance like with the Galaxy Note 7 last year, I have T-Mobile also.

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
Ahhhhhh the madness begins with preorders haaaa !!!!

Wait till we start seeing " shipped or out for delivery " posts

I missed this madness with the Note 7 and V20 releases but will be knee deep in this craziness in a few weeks when the S8s actually starts to ship

Dubzgb

Apr 1, 2016
Visit site
Ahhhhhh the madness begins with preorders haaaa !!!!

Wait till we start seeing " shipped or out for delivery " posts

I missed this madness with the Note 7 and V20 releases but will be knee deep in this craziness in a few weeks when the S8s actually starts to ship

Lol...I've been checking my order status daily to see if it's changed 😯

SpaceJamzz

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Where exactly did you hear that pre-orders will ship 8 days early?

Has any pre-ordered flagship phone ever shipped 8 days early? I can understand receving an pre-order a day or two early but eight is definitely pushing it...

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
Hahaha... those are fun threads!!
Are you kidding me ??? The stress level of those posters goes thru the roof haaaa ......... especially when someone says he or she gets an out for delivery email when they just preordered the day before haaaa ?!?!!

Everyone who preordered the first day ( like I often do ) are ready to crucify someone for so called jumping the line there really is no rhyme or reason as to who gets what and when in regards to preorders from my experience !?!?

I'll do what I did with my previous preorders with my M7 , M8 , M10 , S6 Edge , S6 Edge+ ......... grab a bottle of wine , sit back and entertain myself with all the crazy threads and posts !?!?!?

Or I can get some popcorn and enjoy like this instead ????

5bf216ed12fd8a50a393ce88210ea108.gif

ctown81

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
I remember people checking flights and everything. It was a crazy time and i was just as crazy. Never again.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Tell that to T-Mobile.
They charge when a shipping label is created for the preorder I believe. Trying to remember from Note 7. I think they did that and then the phone shipped a couple days later. They probably mass print ups labels for orders then start applying

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
They charge when a shipping label is created for the preorder I believe. Trying to remember from Note 7. I think they did that and then the phone shipped a couple days later. They probably mass print ups labels for orders then start applying
Yes, but they printed labels and charged cards 5 days before they actually shipped the product. That is a violation of credit card terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463