Tempered glass screens

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Can you post a link

I will later.
I just left att, looking at phone. Love it.
They have Otterbox case and suppose to have a glass screen protector that will fit the case and cover the screen. We'll see.

Last edited:

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Can you post a link

Not sure what problem is, but it's not copying the complete Amazon address. So this is the one.
Kingxbar Galaxy s8 plus screen protector from kingxbar (3 D curved edge) ultra clear 9h harness Tempered glass screen protector full coverage bubble free anti scratch film for Samsung galaxy s8 plus.
,$22.99
A question was asked if it had adhesive on the entire protector or just top and bottom edges?
The answer was, on the entire protector.

Last edited:

ShinyTop

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I have never been able to install a soft screen protector. I had a hardened one installed by Verizon on my V20 and loved it. It saved the phone on one fall when the protector shattered as it should.

So I think the curved protector should be easier to install. But how about bubbles. I am thinking of ordering one and installing it immediately after removing the protective film the phone is shipped with so as to not worry about dust particles. Thoughts on installation ease?

I know I will still face the question of fitting with a case on.

Thompsontriplets

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
You can take this as a grain of salt, at two different best buy's to different employees
told me that they will receive the Zagg Glass, they both also stated that Zagg has im proved it
to have the glue all over not just on the sides.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
If they could never get one to work on the S7e they sure as shootin' ain't gonna get one on that Infinity screen.

Same problem with the note 7. Finding one that is full adhesive (not just edge) and no dot matrix and fits well is pretty hard. I wasn't able to find one.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Hopefully they will have some good ones. I put one on my G6 and love it -- clear as all get out but I know my screen is safe :p. I normally never use them but .. TG is making me a believer haha.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781