Verizon S8 / S8+ Pre-Order Discussion

Crimsonforce

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
Should I be worried about this? I have the S8 Plus on preorder which is this:

3c214f1c22630a0297a15a0416ecc9c3.jpg

2b37c40267446618dc49b7355029ef01.jpg

Then, under my orders, it shows another order for a SIM card. When I click on that order it shows this:

2c78875245b697f9aa89a8be44a238ee.jpg

822661e3dd8345f9bef6c134f23713b8.jpg

iceman64

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
I ordered on 4/1 and my card was charge late Friday and never received a text or email, when I check my order confirmation email with the check order status. I have my tracking number and it was shipped on today for Thurs delivery. It was shipped from PA and I live in NYC, again no text or email from Verizon!

ryssafaith

Apr 15, 2017
Visit site
No they should ship at the same time and arrive at the same time. Probably in the same box with two different tracking numbers because it was two different orders.

Viscomi4444

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
I hope they do.... But guys just dont get too mad if the shipper holds these phones. It happened with the S7 and Note 7 launches. People had early delivery dates but they sat for a few extra days. I think the initial tracking delivery dates are based on estimates of the packages were picked without any delivery limits.
Yes, this. When I pre ordered my note7, I had a delivery date of one day prior to release and then changed to the day of release.

Mine currently says a delivery date of 4/20 but I know it'll change to 4/21. Verizon isn't tricking me again.

cinn124

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Just got a call from Verizon that there was a problem with porting the number. That's probably why I haven't seen anything happening. It's all straightened out.

Liquid_Chaos87

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
I hope they do.... But guys just dont get too mad if the shipper holds these phones. It happened with the S7 and Note 7 launches. People had early delivery dates but they sat for a few extra days. I think the initial tracking delivery dates are based on estimates of the packages were picked without any delivery limits.

The S7 was delayed?? I got the S7 Edge three days earlier and it was completely unexpected. I was waiting for the ship day 3/11 and it arrived at my house the Tuesday before ship day.

Tmwjam

Aug 22, 2016
Visit site
Well looks like I had to go back to drawing board I paid full price 930.00 with taxes and fees at Verizon store April 1st I got a receipt so thought everything was good then got dreaded email last night said update payment it wouldn't except my info I used on April 1st so I had to call verizon cancel that order and redo couldn't pay in full she said maybe that's why my payment was refused? But it's pending on my CC.she said pending should drop off in a few days. So once I get phone then I can pay device off instead of 35.00 a month. Wondering how much this put me behind everyone else since my initial order was 2 weeks ago.

aokusman1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Well looks like I had to go back to drawing board I paid full price 930.00 with taxes and fees at Verizon store April 1st I got a receipt so thought everything was good then got dreaded email last night said update payment it wouldn't except my info I used on April 1st so I had to call verizon cancel that order and redo couldn't pay in full she said maybe that's why my payment was refused? But it's pending on my CC.she said pending should drop off in a few days. So once I get phone then I can pay device off instead of 35.00 a month. Wondering how much this put me behind everyone else since my initial order was 2 weeks ago.

Since you wanted to pay full why didn't you buy direct from Samsung?

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Yes you can pay it off in full when it hits your bill. You can't make extra payments, but you certainly can pay it in full.

Notrega

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Verizon Pre-Order Question S8+

I haven't ever pre-ordered a phone, I have always waited until release day and gone into the store to pick it up. But I have seen in the past where people that pre-ordered devices have them delivered before the release date.

So what's the chance to receive the S8+ before Friday if I place the order today?

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Re: Verizon Pre-Order Question S8+

Probably ZERO right now. If you look at the last pages of the http://forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-s8-and-s8-plus/786630-verizon-s8-and-s8-plus-pre-order-discussion.html thread, most people that ordered from the 10th thru the 14th are still waiting to get notifications.

The people that ordered on the first day (3/30) are getting charged and are now receiving notifications that will be delivered on Wednesday. Order early or go to the store on the first day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech