Verizon S8 / S8+ Pre-Order Discussion

ZayMoney

Oct 14, 2016
Visit site
Re: Verizon S8+ Pre-Order Discussion

So you have duplicates showing in yours as well? Cause those images look like phones and not SIMS

This ain't my first order with big red in the 17+ years I have been with them. But it is the first one where they duplicated like the image below
View attachment 256260

im curious what you have blocked out if you dont mind me asking. on my page under the description of the phone it just says "check back later for status update"

Liquid_Chaos87

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site

Joe the Insider. I remember him from last year waiting for the S7E. His information is usually correct, so that means 1 more week and they should be charging us and shipping them out.

kikbxr1969

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site

im curious what you have blocked out if you dont mind me asking. on my page under the description of the phone it just says "check back later for status update"

I have the phone numbers blocked out. If you go into your account, under device-> orders, you will see a list that expands. If you expand a particular order, it will show you what is on the order. When I expand mine, I see two silver phones (both on the same line), and two gray phones (also sharing a line number) and the QTY is 4. All of my prior orders (including my s7edges from last year) show the proper QTY. So, I am a little concerned.

VZW says it is just a "glitch", but cannot explain or does not want to look into it. I was hoping that someone else might be having the same glitch.

Either way, if I get two, great. If I get 4, then I have to return 2, and hope they can process a refund quickly enough not to incur extra fees.

The original email confirmation was just two phones. I have no idea why the order now shows 4, and why I have two receipts in documents for ~$1800 each. I also have no idea why VZW would not want to be more concerned with getting to the bottom of it.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

I have the phone numbers blocked out. If you go into your account, under device-> orders, you will see a list that expands. If you expand a particular order, it will show you what is on the order. When I expand mine, I see two silver phones (both on the same line), and two gray phones (also sharing a line number) and the QTY is 4. All of my prior orders (including my s7edges from last year) show the proper QTY. So, I am a little concerned.

VZW says it is just a "glitch", but cannot explain or does not want to look into it. I was hoping that someone else might be having the same glitch.

Either way, if I get two, great. If I get 4, then I have to return 2, and hope they can process a refund quickly enough not to incur extra fees.

The original email confirmation was just two phones. I have no idea why the order now shows 4, and why I have two receipts in documents for ~$1800 each. I also have no idea why VZW would not want to be more concerned with getting to the bottom of it.

Where's that $1800. each going? on you credit card or Verizon account?

Idelgado782

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site

I came back to VZW after being on a plan with someone else for a while. I was going to get the iPhone 7 plus which is what I have now with At&t but when I saw the S8+ in the store and messed around with it for a while I was sold. I'm still trying to decide if I want to trade in my current phone for the $480 trade in promo or just sell on swappa. I'm always switching phones so I don't think I'd even get the full amount cause it's $15 in credits throughout the 24 months. Now I'm wishing the 21st were here so I can mess with my new gadget. I'm also hoping it gets shipped and delivered early too!

mysamsungs7e

Dec 2, 2016
Visit site
I came back to VZW after being on a plan with someone else for a while. I was going to get the iPhone 7 plus which is what I have now with At&t but when I saw the S8+ in the store and messed around with it for a while I was sold. I'm still trying to decide if I want to trade in my current phone for the $480 trade in promo or just sell on swappa. I'm always switching phones so I don't think I'd even get the full amount cause it's $15 in credits throughout the 24 months. Now I'm wishing the 21st were here so I can mess with my new gadget. I'm also hoping it gets shipped and delivered early too!

Yeah after seeing it a few times at Costco I'm really sold on the build and quality.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

I believe you can get more selling your iPhone on eBay or Swappa.

ZayMoney

Oct 14, 2016
Visit site

oh ok cool. when i expand mine it says "check back later for updated info" no phone number, but when i go check it on verizon "check order status" it shows the phone and number

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey