05-02-2017 02:43 PM
1,498 ... 23456 ...
tools
    I came back to VZW after being on a plan with someone else for a while. I was going to get the iPhone 7 plus which is what I have now with At&t but when I saw the S8+ in the store and messed around with it for a while I was sold. I'm still trying to decide if I want to trade in my current phone for the $480 trade in promo or just sell on swappa. I'm always switching phones so I don't think I'd even get the full amount cause it's $15 in credits throughout the 24 months. Now I'm wishing the 21st were here so I can mess with my new gadget. I'm also hoping it gets shipped and delivered early too!
    Yeah after seeing it a few times at Costco I'm really sold on the build and quality.
    04-10-2017 01:43 PM
    I came back to VZW after being on a plan with someone else for a while. I was going to get the iPhone 7 plus which is what I have now with At&t but when I saw the S8+ in the store and messed around with it for a while I was sold. I'm still trying to decide if I want to trade in my current phone for the $480 trade in promo or just sell on swappa. I'm always switching phones so I don't think I'd even get the full amount cause it's $15 in credits throughout the 24 months. Now I'm wishing the 21st were here so I can mess with my new gadget. I'm also hoping it gets shipped and delivered early too!
    I believe you can get more selling your iPhone on eBay or Swappa.
    04-10-2017 02:10 PM
    I have the phone numbers blocked out. If you go into your account, under device-> orders, you will see a list that expands. If you expand a particular order, it will show you what is on the order. When I expand mine, I see two silver phones (both on the same line), and two gray phones (also sharing a line number) and the QTY is 4. All of my prior orders (including my s7edges from last year) show the proper QTY. So, I am a little concerned.

VZW says it is just a "glitch", but cannot explain or does not want to look into it. I was hoping that someone else might be having the same glitch.

Either way, if I get two, great. If I get 4, then I have to return 2, and hope they can process a refund quickly enough not to incur extra fees.

The original email confirmation was just two phones. I have no idea why the order now shows 4, and why I have two receipts in documents for ~$1800 each. I also have no idea why VZW would not want to be more concerned with getting to the bottom of it.
    oh ok cool. when i expand mine it says "check back later for updated info" no phone number, but when i go check it on verizon "check order status" it shows the phone and number
    04-10-2017 02:16 PM
    Is Verizon shipping yet..............................................................
    04-10-2017 02:31 PM
    Is Verizon shipping yet..............................................................
    I'm going to be optimistic and say 7 more days
    04-10-2017 04:55 PM
    For some reason, they billed the whole thing to my account.
    Me, too. I had about $120 to pay to upgrade and they billed it to my account. I didn't even have to pay taxes? Which is completely different than in the past. I have called twice to double check my order was correct and so far both reps said my order was placed.
    04-10-2017 05:23 PM
    Me, too. I had about $120 to pay to upgrade and they billed it to my account. I didn't even have to pay taxes? Which is completely different than in the past. I have called twice to double check my order was correct and so far both reps said my order was placed.
    Oh I checked twice too just to be sure...and I don't wanna mess with anything lol
    04-10-2017 05:25 PM
    Oh I checked twice too just to be sure...and I don't wanna mess with anything lol
    And I just noticed that my order is incorrect. The rep ordered an s8plus instead of the regular s8. I will see if I like it, if not, I will return in a store and get the regular s8. I was so excited to order, I totally missed the mess up in the sizes.
    04-10-2017 05:45 PM
    And I just noticed that my order is incorrect. The rep ordered an s8plus instead of the regular s8. I will see if I like it, if not, I will return in a store and get the regular s8. I was so excited to order, I totally missed the mess up in the sizes.
    There you go..leave it as it is..are selling your phone or trading it in
    04-10-2017 05:47 PM
    Trading in my iPhone 6s. See that is what is confusing. I should have had to pay right around $120 to upgrade, but they said I didn't have to pay anything, because they would bill it to my next bill? Weird.
    04-10-2017 06:31 PM
    Trading in my iPhone 6s. See that is what is confusing. I should have had to pay right around $120 to upgrade, but they said I didn't have to pay anything, because they would bill it to my next bill? Weird.
    Huh? That is strange
    04-10-2017 06:33 PM
    and your next bill will be nice and fat.
    04-10-2017 06:45 PM
    You can bta if you qualify. Bta also tends to ship faster as you don't need to charge any card.
    04-10-2017 07:59 PM
    Wow, our thread isn't moving. Last year, for the S7, it was a huge thread!
    04-11-2017 03:57 PM
    Wow, our thread isn't moving. Last year, for the S7, it was a huge thread!
    Not much to talk about when all orders are just processing :P.
    04-11-2017 04:01 PM
    YOu gotta post more!!! LOL
    04-11-2017 04:07 PM
    YOu gotta post more!!! LOL
    10 Days and counting...
    04-11-2017 05:13 PM
    I'm trading in my iPhone 6s Plus and getting $360 for it from Verizon. I had to pay $70 up front with the rest added to my monthly bill. The trade-in will reduce it even more.
    04-11-2017 05:22 PM
    verizon does not budge lol. i just called them to make sure my order was done right (just an excuse to call to ask about shipping) lol but they do not budge. they stick to their script!
    04-11-2017 05:37 PM
    I'm trading in my iPhone 6s Plus and getting $360 for it from Verizon. I had to pay $70 up front with the rest added to my monthly bill. The trade-in will reduce it even more.
    No clue what the deal is with my order. I called 3 times to double check that my order was straight and they said the taxes and cost of upgrade will be billed to my next bill. In the past, I have had to pay taxes up front.
    04-11-2017 07:00 PM
    No clue what the deal is with my order. I called 3 times to double check that my order was straight and they said the taxes and cost of upgrade will be billed to my next bill. In the past, I have had to pay taxes up front.
    It's getting close to being shipped..let's leave it alone cause you know how Verizon is lol
    04-11-2017 07:13 PM
    verizon does not budge lol. i just called them to make sure my order was done right (just an excuse to call to ask about shipping) lol but they do not budge. they stick to their script!
    If I was the Verizon rep, I would have said (in a deep voice), "Eleven days and counting."
    04-11-2017 07:16 PM
    So when I check my order online, it says it's still processing. When I check it through the Verizon App, it says I have no order. When I've check it on the app before, it showed the order...not sure what's going on...
    04-11-2017 08:03 PM
    So when I check my order online, it says it's still processing. When I check it through the Verizon App, it says I have no order. When I've check it on the app before, it showed the order...not sure what's going on...
    Mine says it is in the works..not sure why it's telling you that though
    04-11-2017 08:16 PM
    Mine says it is in the works..not sure why it's telling you that though
    I had that happen once...It's a glitch
    04-11-2017 08:22 PM
1,498 ... 23456 ...