Verizon S8 / S8+ Pre-Order Discussion

Leslie Hatcher

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
Re: Verizon S8+ Pre-Order Discussion

For some reason, they billed the whole thing to my account.

Me, too. I had about $120 to pay to upgrade and they billed it to my account. I didn't even have to pay taxes? Which is completely different than in the past. I have called twice to double check my order was correct and so far both reps said my order was placed.

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

Me, too. I had about $120 to pay to upgrade and they billed it to my account. I didn't even have to pay taxes? Which is completely different than in the past. I have called twice to double check my order was correct and so far both reps said my order was placed.

Oh I checked twice too just to be sure...and I don't wanna mess with anything lol

Leslie Hatcher

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site

Oh I checked twice too just to be sure...and I don't wanna mess with anything lol

And I just noticed that my order is incorrect. The rep ordered an s8plus instead of the regular s8. I will see if I like it, if not, I will return in a store and get the regular s8. I was so excited to order, I totally missed the mess up in the sizes.

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

And I just noticed that my order is incorrect. The rep ordered an s8plus instead of the regular s8. I will see if I like it, if not, I will return in a store and get the regular s8. I was so excited to order, I totally missed the mess up in the sizes.

There you go..leave it as it is..are selling your phone or trading it in

Leslie Hatcher

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
Trading in my iPhone 6s. See that is what is confusing. I should have had to pay right around $120 to upgrade, but they said I didn't have to pay anything, because they would bill it to my next bill? Weird.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Trading in my iPhone 6s. See that is what is confusing. I should have had to pay right around $120 to upgrade, but they said I didn't have to pay anything, because they would bill it to my next bill? Weird.

You can bta if you qualify. Bta also tends to ship faster as you don't need to charge any card.

anon(7901790)

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site

I'm trading in my iPhone 6s Plus and getting $360 for it from Verizon. I had to pay $70 up front with the rest added to my monthly bill. The trade-in will reduce it even more.

ZayMoney

Oct 14, 2016
Visit site
verizon does not budge lol. i just called them to make sure my order was done right (just an excuse to call to ask about shipping) lol but they do not budge. they stick to their script!

Leslie Hatcher

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
I'm trading in my iPhone 6s Plus and getting $360 for it from Verizon. I had to pay $70 up front with the rest added to my monthly bill. The trade-in will reduce it even more.

No clue what the deal is with my order. I called 3 times to double check that my order was straight and they said the taxes and cost of upgrade will be billed to my next bill. In the past, I have had to pay taxes up front.

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
No clue what the deal is with my order. I called 3 times to double check that my order was straight and they said the taxes and cost of upgrade will be billed to my next bill. In the past, I have had to pay taxes up front.

It's getting close to being shipped..let's leave it alone cause you know how Verizon is lol

anon(7901790)

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
verizon does not budge lol. i just called them to make sure my order was done right (just an excuse to call to ask about shipping) lol but they do not budge. they stick to their script!

If I was the Verizon rep, I would have said (in a deep voice), "Eleven days and counting." :D

Liquid_Chaos87

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
So when I check my order online, it says it's still processing. When I check it through the Verizon App, it says I have no order. When I've check it on the app before, it showed the order...not sure what's going on...

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
So when I check my order online, it says it's still processing. When I check it through the Verizon App, it says I have no order. When I've check it on the app before, it showed the order...not sure what's going on...

Mine says it is in the works..not sure why it's telling you that though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech