Verizon S8 / S8+ Pre-Order Discussion

Liquid_Chaos87

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
Does the time at which you order the phones make any difference on when you will receive them? Like if you ordered on the first day, March 30, you will get charged first and get shipping info before anyone that pre-ordered on, let's say, the 7th of April.

aokusman

May 17, 2013
Visit site
Does the time at which you order the phones make any difference on when you will receive them? Like if you ordered on the first day, March 30, you will get charged first and get shipping info before anyone that pre-ordered on, let's say, the 7th of April.

I'm sure it does but in a situation where there is no scarcity it wouldn't matter.

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

I can tell right now when the note 7 came out, some people that placed pre orders later got theirs first

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Confirmed that there's no stamp based on the store demos. Store demos are usually taken out of retail boxes, So I'd be surprised if they were different.
Hi Joe, my situation the card I used to pay for the phone has been lost and is cancelled. I've tried to change payment methods 2 times and they are saying not possible. They say I will get a payment denied email and I have 3 days, 10 days according to one rep to update the payment, I won't lose my spot within those days, basically the phone will be in hold awaiting updated info.

Is this correct, or should I just cancel the order and do another one? I ordered first day able to order.

Thank you very much if you can answer the above.

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Hi Joe, my situation the card I used to pay for the phone has been lost and is cancelled. I've tried to change payment methods 2 times and they are saying not possible. They say I will get a payment denied email and I have 3 days, 10 days according to one rep to update the payment, I won't lose my spot within those days, basically the phone will be in hold awaiting updated info.

Is this correct, or should I just cancel the order and do another one? I ordered first day able to order.

Whenever there's a issue with a card, You'll usually get an email to update info. Did you receive this yet?

Crimsonforce

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site

Why would you not just cancel your order and then place a new order with your updated credit card? I had S8 on order then cancelled and placed an order for S8 plus. No problem at all. Is there something else I'm missing?

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Why would you not just cancel your order and then place a new order with your updated credit card? I had S8 on order then cancelled and placed an order for S8 plus. No problem at all. Is there something else I'm missing?
The reps advised against it as I would lose my place. If I update my card in time slot when I get the email the phone will be like on hold, in case there was a supply problem.

Leslie Hatcher

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
Oh and I had the realization today-

I intended my order to be on device payment plan. I have ENT gotten my device payment agreement emailed to me yet. Is that normal? Or do they send that closer to ship date?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair