Verizon S8 / S8+ Pre-Order Discussion

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Haven't, typo.

Every time I have called bc my order is suspicious, they say I will get the DPP agreement closer to ship date. I still haven't gotten it
You will get your dpp agreement when your order is processed. Verizon needs the IMEI to put into your agreement before they can provide itself to you. Once you are charged, everything else will follow.

hhmorgan

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
You will get your dpp agreement when your order is processed. Verizon needs the IMEI to put into your agreement before they can provide itself to you. Once you are charged, everything else will follow.

My DPP - aka "Verizon Edge Installment Agreement" was loaded to my Documents and Receipts on the day I ordered my phone - 3/30/17

hhmorgan

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Doesn't really make sense, But ok.

Reviewing my past 3 account purchases there is no record of the IMEI address in these documents for a Galaxy S5, Galaxy S7 and the Galaxy S8 it only references the Device Model # and line phone #'s in the agreements.

The Equipment Purchase on this image is the Galaxy S6 TradeIn for $360 that will be credited to the account for $15/mo for 24 months.

View attachment 256598

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Reviewing my past 3 account purchases there is no record of the IMEI address in these documents for a Galaxy S5, Galaxy S7 and the Galaxy S8 it only references the Device Model # and line phone #'s in the agreements.
Yeah, Nvm. Shows how much I pay attention to dp agreements lol.

clintw22

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know who they will use to ship? I work for USPS and my house is on my route so that would be awesome if they shipped it. I could get it first thing in the morning. I'm guessing FED EX though right?

cinn124

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Anyone know who they will use to ship? I work for USPS and my house is on my route so that would be awesome if they shipped it. I could get it first thing in the morning. I'm guessing FED EX though right?
It's always been FedEx from Verizon for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair