Verizon S8 / S8+ Pre-Order Discussion

ZOMMBIE1

Trusted Member
May 24, 2015
Visit site
Have two S8+'s ordered on the 30th and an S8 ordered on the 4th being delivered on the 19th! Going to be a long 4 days now 😐

ZayMoney

Oct 14, 2016
Visit site
anyone who has a past due balance with verizon pay it NOW they tried to hold my order last night. i didnt pay part of my bill because of pending credits on my account for when i returned my 7 plus on 3/19 apparently those credits have not processed yet.
those credits were supposed to wipe out the remaining i did not payso i went ahead and paid the bill so my next bill will be around 50 bucks and so my order could go through. soon after paying it i got the message and the charge on my card

ShinyTop

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Mine is picked up in Memphis. They then go to one of two FEDEX locations for delivery to Pensacola. One in Pensacola and one in Crestview, about 40 miles away. If I miss the delivery on Wed I could go to Pensacola location on Thursday or just wait it out Thursday for redelivery if it is in Crestview.

Liquid_Chaos87

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
At least mine is moving through PA at the moment. Damn, I need some meditation or something. Need to look at it in an optimistic way: At least I have something to look forward to this coming week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles