Verizon S8 / S8+ Pre-Order Discussion

cocob89

Sep 6, 2015
Visit site
Has anyone had experience with preordering at Best Buy? I did and I can pick it up on Friday. One little snag, my bill is due Thursday but my mother's not paying her part until Saturday. Anyone know if Verizon will block me picking it up Friday?? I'd assume since my upgrade is basically being held by Best Buy, it's an existing transaction that is just waiting on the device

ZayMoney

Oct 14, 2016
Visit site
Has anyone had experience with preordering at Best Buy? I did and I can pick it up on Friday. One little snag, my bill is due Thursday but my mother's not paying her part until Saturday. Anyone know if Verizon will block me picking it up Friday?? I'd assume since my upgrade is basically being held by Best Buy, it's an existing transaction that is just waiting on the device

Well I didn't pay part of my bill because I was waiting on credits from Verizon to wipe out the rest of my bill, but it won't hit until next month and Verizon emailed me and said they were holding my pre order until balance is paid. So I had to pay it and soon after they charged my card and sent shipping info

Ken Huynh

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
I ordered yesterday (4/15), and it says likely shipping on 4/21. Since that's a Friday, I'm guessing I'll see it around 4/25 or 4/26.

Or, maybe the Verizon gods will smile on me. :)

Front page said Deliver 04/21 , you will get it on or before 21 , dont worry

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I ordered yesterday (4/15), and it says likely shipping on 4/21. Since that's a Friday, I'm guessing I'll see it around 4/25 or 4/26.

Or, maybe the Verizon gods will smile on me. :)
When we all ordered on launch day thru Verizon it said ships 4/21, and they are shipping now. If your order has 4/21 ship date, chances are you will have it Friday the 21st

ZayMoney

Oct 14, 2016
Visit site
I'm pretty sure he/she are not jealous and more so telling you not to get your hopes up if you don't get it as early as Wednesday.....

Well sure does seem like it. It's in FedEx hands and 2 day shipping. It says on FedEx tracking that it'll be here Wednesday. And that's usually correct so my hopes are up.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7