Verizon S8 / S8+ Pre-Order Discussion

ryssafaith

Apr 15, 2017
Visit site
FedEx trucked pulled up to work today and I jumped for a second...Quickly remembered that the phone was in Linwood, PA as of today:( I have a scheduled delivery for Thursday and I told the driver if he comes here first thing in the morning I'll have a hot breakfast waiting for him:)
Mine is still sitting in Linwood. If it hasn't moved​ by morning I may call.

anon(7901790)

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
I just got entirely too excited over my Credit Card being charged. Now I just need a darn tracking number. Lol.

I can give you my tracking#. Of course, it won't do you any good, but it would be a tracking#. :D

Patience my young padawan. Spend that time (and hard earned cash) shopping for and buying all of the cool accessories you are wanting to get. OR... Turn on Netflix, grab a beer (or other beverage of choice) and RELAX.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Glad you didn't cancel you order. I'm thinking a lot of people will get charged tonight and tomorrow...As well as shipping info.
I think Verizon is matching Samsung's Pre-order deal of deliver by 4/21. I think there will be a lot of charges tonight and tomorrow and shipping tomorrow by tomorrow night. Verizon's bank account is going to get a boost thru tomorrow. LOL

Halloweenoreo

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
So how many of you have tracked down what flight your phone is on? FedEx has live plane tracking so a few clicks and searches you can see if the plane is still there or when it's to take off.... on schedule to depart in 7 1/2 hours getting here around an hour later.. wish I could stroll down to the plane and be like ya that one there is mine lol

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Now screen protectors...what did you get?

I'm going to try the ZAGG Sapphire Defense for the S8+. I had it for the iPhone 7 Plus and it was just a thicker plastic screen protector and I was not too fond of it. It had full adhesive over the display and was crystal clear. Might be the prefect protector for the curved screen of the S8+.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante