Verizon S8 / S8+ Pre-Order Discussion

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Just got charged last night . Any idea when I can have my tracking or delivered day ? Tomorrow or Thurs ?

Deep breaths.... deep breaths.... personally, I got an email with tracking information sometime the next day. It all depends on how long it takes to get the shipment over to FedEx and assign a shipping #.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Originally ordered on 3/29 but something went wrong and had to cancel and reorder on 4/14.

Sorry to hear about your problems, but I'm fairly sure you don't get your old place in line... you have to go back to the end of the line on 4/14. Hopefully you will hear something soon.

cinn124

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Sorry to hear about your problems, but I'm fairly sure you don't get your old place in line... you have to go back to the end of the line on 4/14. Hopefully you will hear something soon.
Oh I know that. I'm just anxious cuz my current phone is so unpredictable.

Halloweenoreo

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Is anyone having trouble with tracking number. Mine said at local FedEx facility in Memphis all day Saturday and Sunday then it updated and said the same thing yesterday then it updated this morning and said the exact same thing in Memphis wtf

Mine says the same. I think if they are really to be delivered tomorrow, mine says it will,then they are going to be overnighted tonight and delivered tomorrow... my guess anyways

hhmorgan

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm shocked :eek:.

Tracking went from 4/14 label created - shipment delivered projection was 4/18. Updated yesterday 4/17 to moving from Coatesville, PA (with shipment delivered projection of 4/19) to now being delivered today 4/18 (same as original shipping date when label was created). Finally Verizon moved out on something!!!

2017-04-18_8-38-28.png

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Oh I know that. I'm just anxious cuz my current phone is so unpredictable.

We all have our reasons for picking up a new device early, but I ordered mine on the first day and that was 3/30. I forgot to ask, but how did you order yours on 3/29?

SnoFire

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site
Getting worried as I still haven't been charged or nothing. sitting at processing.

Talked with CSR and they gave me the same info from my account..Very dissapointing.

Halloweenoreo

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
I'm shocked :eek:.

Tracking went from 4/14 label created - shipment delivered projection was 4/18. Updated yesterday 4/17 to moving from Coatesville, PA (with shipment delivered projection of 4/19) to now being delivered today 4/18 (same as original shipping date when label was created). Finally Verizon moved out on something!!!

View attachment 256914

Wow jealous ! Hope mine does get delivered tomorrow ! Lets us know when you get it !!

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
The site went live before midnight and let me order 2 phones

Well, I hope you get some information soon. Mine is still stuck in Memphis, when it is still scheduled for delivery tomorrow. I keep checking to see it's leaving Memphis, but still no luck so far. Getting a little frustrated right now myself.

Halloweenoreo

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Well, I hope you get some information soon. Mine is still stuck in Memphis, when it is still scheduled for delivery tomorrow. I keep checking to see it's leaving Memphis, but still no luck so far. Getting a little frustrated right now myself.

I think they are getting overnighted from Memphis if you are set for delivery tomorrow.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I think they are getting overnighted from Memphis if you are set for delivery tomorrow.

I'm ready... I will be working from home... one of the nice things about working in IT is I get to work from home a couple days a week, and my boss said I can work from home tomorrow, just had to ask.

It would make me a lot happier if I saw it leaving Memphis.... otherwise I'll be checking their website every hour until it does happen.

eLIZabeth001

Apr 7, 2017
Visit site
Is anyone having trouble with tracking number. Mine said at local FedEx facility in Memphis all day Saturday and Sunday then it updated and said the same thing yesterday then it updated this morning and said the exact same thing in Memphis wtf

Yes, mines has been saying the same thing since Saturday as well. I'm only 5 hours away from Memphis so I'm assuming it will start moving to me this evening or tonight and get to my local FedEx and leave out that morning for delivery.

eLIZabeth001

Apr 7, 2017
Visit site
Just got charged last night . Any idea when I can have my tracking or delivered day ? Tomorrow or Thurs ?

You will probably get your tracking number within the next couple of hours. As far as when you will get the phone I would go with Thursday being the earliest, but it may most likely be Friday.