Verizon S8 / S8+ Pre-Order Discussion

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I'm from Wisconsin and my phone is coming from Linwood, PA but hasn't left there yet.

When did you order it? I'm guess you have a FedEx expected arrival date... what is that?

FedEx has had mine since Saturday, and it's just now leaving Memphis.

rally80

Apr 18, 2017
Visit site
When did you order it? I'm guess you have a FedEx expected arrival date... what is that?

FedEx has had mine since Saturday, and it's just now leaving Memphis.

I ordered mine through Verizon on 3/30. I originally got a notification that it shipped Saturday. It went from West Chester to Coatesville to Linwood, PA but hasn't moved since Sunday. Last action from FedEx is "Shipment Information Sent to FedEx" at 2:28 a.m. this morning.

It originally said I should receive the shipment by 4:30 on 4/20 but that has changed to by 8 p.m. on 4/20.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine through Verizon on 3/30. I originally got a notification that it shipped Saturday. It went from West Chester to Coatesville to Linwood, PA but hasn't moved since Sunday. Last action from FedEx is "Shipment Information Sent to FedEx" at 2:28 a.m. this morning.

Sorry, "Scheduled Delivery", what does FexEx have for that? Most people here have said they had scheduled delivery dates from Linwood where on Thursday.

SnoFire

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site
Well if yours is still in processing I would be concerned. I originally ordered on 4/7, cancelled by VZ fraud dept (no reason why) on 4/11. Re-ordered same day and cancelled this afternoon after talking to a rep this morning who said everything was fine.

cinn124

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Well if yours is still in processing I would be concerned. I originally ordered on 4/7, cancelled by VZ fraud dept (no reason why) on 4/11. Re-ordered same day and cancelled this afternoon after talking to a rep this morning who said everything was fine.
Mine was canceled on 4/14 because they tried to bill me the full amount. Reordered same day.

Ken Huynh

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
I would NOT hold my breath for tonight... most are only moving today that will be delivered tomorrow. If you have a Thursday delivery, it probably will not leave Linwood until Wednesday.

I'm afraid they will arrive at your local area and wait for schedule delivered

Liquid_Chaos87

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
I'm kind of nervous about the case I got. It's pretty much the same size as my S7E and on the receipt it says it's for the s8+...doesn't look like it. Guess I'll find out Thursday when I get the phone..

ZOMMBIE1

Trusted Member
May 24, 2015
Visit site
I would NOT hold my breath for tonight... most are only moving today that will be delivered tomorrow. If you have a Thursday delivery, it probably will not leave Linwood until Wednesday.

Mine hasn't even moved today from Memphis and is supposed to be here tomorrow 😠

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Mine hasn't even moved today from Memphis and is supposed to be here tomorrow ??????

Personally, I went to flightaware.com, then searched for the city code of Memphis, and the local airport... then searched for all flights from Memphis to my local airport... found the FedEx flights... then when mine finally left Memphis FedEx I knew what flight it was on.

Those are just a few of things I've done to figure out where my smartphone was. It's now in the Twin Cities and will be delivered tomorrow just like it was scheduled on FedEx's website for my tracking number.

Ken Huynh

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
Refresh my Fedex every 10 mins . If it show my package arrived at Oakland , CA ( Fedex Hub in here ) , that should be deliver tomorrow , not Thursday .

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie