Verizon S8 / S8+ Pre-Order Discussion

ryssafaith

Apr 15, 2017
Visit site
So I've come to the decision that if I ever travel to Linwood PA, I will burn their FedEx facility to the ground. Absolutely ridiculous that it's been sitting there for 3 days. I'd rather it sat in my own town for 3 days. I'd feel less fidgety.

mrg4512

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
So I've come to the decision that if I ever travel to Linwood PA, I will burn their FedEx facility to the ground. Absolutely ridiculous that it's been sitting there for 3 days. I'd rather it sat in my own town for 3 days. I'd feel less fidgety.

I hear you! Lol. I am about to fly there......tonight!

Mike1117

Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
Still in Linwood, PA. Delivery updated to 4/20 by 8pm from previous 4/20 by 4:30pm. Actually, a later delivery gives me a better chance that my wife will be home to get it so I won't have to run to FedEx at night.

Ken Huynh

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
After airport , they will sent my package to Pacheco , CA ( local Fedex center to services all package to my area ) and will seat there until Thursday for delivered .

So , if I drive there tomorrow ( 10 miles from home ) ,should they accept for me to pick up early than sechedule deliver ?

lmandl

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
I ordered on the 30th and received it today (PA). Getting it all set up. It's a learning curve to use this curved keyboard. It'll be second hand in no time. Oh, and the screen protector I bought off of Amazon didn't fit. Just slid around the screen. I broke down and went to Verizon and spend $40.00 on one with a lifetime warranty. But it's covered so that makes me happy.

Jazzamuffin

Dec 7, 2015
Visit site
I ordered on the 30th and received it today (PA). Getting it all set up. It's a learning curve to use this curved keyboard. It'll be second hand in no time. Oh, and the screen protector I bought off of Amazon didn't fit. Just slid around the screen. I broke down and went to Verizon and spend $40.00 on one with a lifetime warranty. But it's covered so that makes me happy.

Which one did you get? Screen protector that is.

anon(7901790)

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
After airport , they will sent my package to Pacheco , CA ( local Fedex center to services all package to my area ) and will seat there until Thursday for delivered .

So , if I drive there tomorrow ( 10 miles from home ) ,should they accept for me to pick up early than sechedule deliver ?

Maybe...I called FedEx and they said I couldn't pick it up. The shipper required at least one delivery attempt before I could ask to hold it at the distribution center. 😐

Rosethorne

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
For the few of you who have received your phones, have you registered for the $99 Infinitely Immersive extras?

I tried and had the same issue someone else reported. After registering, it gave me a button to purchase the bundle, but it didn't work. They're supposed to send an e-mail with a purchase link as well, but I haven't received that yet.

coolioe93

Apr 17, 2017
Visit site
So I got charged last night and there's still no sign of any tracking number. Also the text I got from Verizon saying my order is received has a different order number from the number that shows up on my Verizon :-/

I really hope they didn't screw up my order

cinn124

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
So I got charged last night and there's still no sign of any tracking number. Also the text I got from Verizon saying my order is received has a different order number from the number that shows up on my Verizon :-/

I really hope they didn't screw up my order
I think they're having some issues. I was charged last night also but I don't expect a tracking number until this afternoon. I checked my order status on the website and it gave me tracking info for SOMEONE ELSE'S order. I double checked to make sure I typed the correct information and it was correct.