Verizon S8 / S8+ Pre-Order Discussion

kikbxr1969

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
For all those shipping out of PA, finally out of Linwood limbo.... Got movement this morning at 5:53 am

Now mine is in New Jersey

Last edited:

Dubzgb

Apr 1, 2016
Visit site
So I've come to the decision that if I ever travel to Linwood PA, I will burn their FedEx facility to the ground. Absolutely ridiculous that it's been sitting there for 3 days. I'd rather it sat in my own town for 3 days. I'd feel less fidgety.

Not that I looked up the facility or anything like that.......:/ But the address is "blueball" Ave. So I'm guessing they have some pent up agression and anger towards us! Lol

kikbxr1969

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
Not that I looked up the facility or anything like that.......:/ But the address is "blueball" Ave. So I'm guessing they have some pent up agression and anger towards us! Lol

Sadly, they are just doing what they were told. I am more curious as to why Big Red told FedEx Memphis they could deliver today. But, they told FedEx Coatesville they had to hold till tomorrow. Both dates are ahead of the official release. So, I wonder why both FedEx locations could not release on the same day.

SnoFire

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site
I think they're having some issues. I was charged last night also but I don't expect a tracking number until this afternoon. I checked my order status on the website and it gave me tracking info for SOMEONE ELSE'S order. I double checked to make sure I typed the correct information and it was correct.

After having to reorder again for the 2nd time I finally got charged last night and got a text. I'm talking with a Rep this morning to see if we can get the shipping to Overnight but they said it is already shipped but I don't have any tracking info. Trying to figure out what to do.

rally80

Apr 18, 2017
Visit site
For all this shipping out of PA, finally out of Linwood limbo.... Got movement this morning at 5:53 am

Now mine is in New Jersey

Mine is also in Newark, NJ since 5:53 a.m. which is farther away from me. I'm assuming it is on it's way to an airport though. Hoping the expected delivery date will change from tomorrow to today but not holding my breath. Lol

Frenzytom

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
As we can see with all these pre-orders is that there is alot of logistics to delivery services! Sometimes the quickest way to your house is the opposite direction. 🙃

JerseyBiker

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
3rd Place the same as 1st & 2nd, Nothing but thanks for the picture.

Can you confirm no Verizon logo on the back or front of the phone?

There's nothing at all in the front. It's nice and clean. On the back there is no Verizon logo, but about a quarter of the way down there is a Samsung logo and a quarter of the way from the bottom there a Galaxy S8 logo. I have the gray. The color looks great in person.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Since we're off topic, LOL, I like your avatar. Do you ride a '97 Fat Boy? I have a '09 Streetglide.

I do... bought mine brand new off the show room while I was stationed in the US Navy on Oahu, HI near Pearl Harbor... then shipped it home to Minnesota in my house hold goods. It's almost hard to believe it's a 20 yr old motorcycle now.

The avatar is an old wallpaper I created a long time ago, and it's still one of my favorites.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
After having to reorder again for the 2nd time I finally got charged last night and got a text. I'm talking with a Rep this morning to see if we can get the shipping to Overnight but they said it is already shipped but I don't have any tracking info. Trying to figure out what to do.
They won't change anything once it's ordered, address, shipping speed, nothing. LOL

rally80

Apr 18, 2017
Visit site
I was looking on flightaware.com and the only FedEx planes flying out of Newark today are going to Memphis, TN. There are multiple flights going from Memphis to Minneapolis. So I am assuming again that the phone will take that route.

SnoFire

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site
They won't change anything once it's ordered, address, shipping speed, nothing. LOL

I understand that. The rep did say she could put in a request but it might slow it down so we aren't doing anything. If it ships out today I should have it on Friday...At this point, that is all I'm worried about is getting it on Friday.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781