Verizon S8 / S8+ Pre-Order Discussion

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I understand that. The rep did say she could put in a request but it might slow it down so we aren't doing anything. If it ships out today I should have it on Friday...At this point, that is all I'm worried about is getting it on Friday.
That was my main thinking, as long as it's here by Friday. Mine is coming today and I won't get to it till Friday.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Not that I looked up the facility or anything like that.......:/ But the address is "blueball" Ave. So I'm guessing they have some pent up agression and anger towards us! Lol

Maybe they are having trouble getting it up... the planes that is... :p

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Yep... it took 14 hrs to make it out of the MSP sorting facility to the local delivery location, but then 15 minutes to get out on a truck... it left 30 minutes ago.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Just goes to show the tracking is behind.

Personally, I think FedEx's tracking is very accurate. For example, when it said it left Memphis, I was on flightaware.com, I could see the flight left the airport at the same exact time they had posted on FedEx's website.

Just a guess, because I don't know all the in's and out's of how FedEx ships it's packages, I'm guessing they sort things a lot when they get the packages, so it's less work when it gets to the distant ends.

I'm just not sure why it took so long for it to be shipped over to the local smaller locations.... who knows it could be a couple of their trucks where in for maintenance.

sfldg

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
I pre-ordered on Saturday. Yesterday I got a text message saying my order has been received on 4/18/2017, even though i submitted it on the 15th?? i will receive tracking information when it ships. Online it still says processing.

I hope it changes today, if not maybe my order is messed up?