Verizon S8 / S8+ Pre-Order Discussion

Ken Huynh

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
I did trade in with my iPhone 7 plus tmobile and got $15 / month for s8+ promo ( $480 value on iphone )

- I did put $300 down payment on it also , my monthly payment without trade in is $21 / months .

+ When tradein done , my monthly will be $15 , bonus I paid $21 a month . So will be 15-21 = -$6 on my bill right ?

Am I right ?

Ken Huynh

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
Delivered for anyone .....

I'm still waitting until tomorrow , 18 hours left .

My phone is inside local fedex office now , and can't pick up due to stupid reason at their office .

.....sigh......

citybeats

Mar 31, 2017
Visit site
Still no movement on my phone. Ordered March 30th the S8+ in orchid gray. The CSR said the following:

As I have checked here, the item you pre-ordered Galaxy S8+ in Orchid Grey is still pending for stock fulfillment by Samsung. The estimated date that Samsung will fulfill our inventory/stock for the S8 + is 04/26/2017. Also, you will be charged for the device once the shipping actually starts at the date of stock fulfillment by the manufacturer. We're really sorry for the confusion that this has caused you. Yes, only limited colors are available. And mostly the items that has been already shipped are the S8 not in Plus variants."

So here is my question for all of you. Who ordered the S8+ in Orchid Gray and when did you order it? Did you get charged/have it shipped? Do you already have it?

cinn124

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Still no movement on my phone. Ordered March 30th the S8+ in orchid gray. The CSR said the following:

As I have checked here, the item you pre-ordered Galaxy S8+ in Orchid Grey is still pending for stock fulfillment by Samsung. The estimated date that Samsung will fulfill our inventory/stock for the S8 + is 04/26/2017. Also, you will be charged for the device once the shipping actually starts at the date of stock fulfillment by the manufacturer. We're really sorry for the confusion that this has caused you. Yes, only limited colors are available. And mostly the items that has been already shipped are the S8 not in Plus variants."

So here is my question for all of you. Who ordered the S8+ in Orchid Gray and when did you order it? Did you get charged/have it shipped? Do you already have it?
I ordered 2 on 3/29. One I had to cancel because they screwed up the order. Reordered on 4/14. Both should be here tomorrow. I have tracking numbers for both.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995