ryssafaith

Apr 15, 2017
Visit site
My phone is almost in Raleigh 😄😭
e44d4a1c9020630042c5a27311399c9f.jpg

Clinton Howard

Apr 19, 2017
Visit site
Originally ordered on 4/4, erroneously cancelled on 4/15 (Still no explanation, but happy to see it wasn't just me). Reordered on 4/16. Charged last night, no updates at all. Frustrating.

I also ordered on 3/29 right before midnight, then erroneously cancelled on the 15th of April. Re ordered. Still no explanation why. I was so irritated. Probably would have had my phone by now. :(

LizzieLiz001

Apr 19, 2017
Visit site
Finally at home. Had to leave work and go to Verizon, but All is Well now... Haven't really tweaked it how I want to. I got to get back used to Android. Oh and it feels good in my hand ??????????????????

IMG_0121.jpg
IMG_0122.jpg
IMG_0123.jpg

ShinyTop

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I set my alarm for 9 because I had to transport a patient for treatment. I was worried Fedex would attempt delivery during the two hours I was out. Something made me change my alarm to 8 just in case it arrived early. Fedex showed up at 830. By the way, my orchid grey looks very much dark grey in person. Have not had it outside yet but bright interior light says grey.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Delivered for anyone .....

I'm still waitting until tomorrow , 18 hours left .

My phone is inside local fedex office now , and can't pick up due to stupid reason at their office .

.....sigh......

You need to have one attempted delivery first before picking it up at the FedEx facility. Just check tracking to make sure it is at the facility first

Ken Huynh

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
Still no movement on my phone. Ordered March 30th the S8+ in orchid gray. The CSR said the following:

As I have checked here, the item you pre-ordered Galaxy S8+ in Orchid Grey is still pending for stock fulfillment by Samsung. The estimated date that Samsung will fulfill our inventory/stock for the S8 + is 04/26/2017. Also, you will be charged for the device once the shipping actually starts at the date of stock fulfillment by the manufacturer. We're really sorry for the confusion that this has caused you. Yes, only limited colors are available. And mostly the items that has been already shipped are the S8 not in Plus variants."

So here is my question for all of you. Who ordered the S8+ in Orchid Gray and when did you order it? Did you get charged/have it shipped? Do you already have it?

Orchid Grey S8 Plus here !!!!

Order on 04/14 around 7PM

Got charged on 04/17 around 6PM

Got email with tracking number on 04/18 around 7AM

Right now , as this moment , the phone is in my local fedex for delivery tomorrow .

I know its pain , but CS over the phone or chat are BS , I called them when my order has been cancel without reason on my 1st order on 03/29 , they just talk and let it be your problem , not their problem .

I learn next year , I will wait until 1 and half week left to release date and I will pre order , never pre order on 1st day again .

Your only option right now , wait until Friday and go to Verizon Store and get it , fast , sercue , and less pain

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Orchid Grey S8 Plus here !!!!

Order on 04/14 around 7PM

Got charged on 04/17 around 6PM

Got email with tracking number on 04/18 around 7AM

Right now , as this moment , the phone is in my local fedex for delivery tomorrow .

I know its pain , but CS over the phone or chat are BS , I called them when my order has been cancel without reason on my 1st order on 03/29 , they just talk and let it be your problem , not their problem .

I learn next year , I will wait until 1 and half week left to release date and I will pre order , never pre order on 1st day again .

Your only option right now , wait until Friday and go to Verizon Store and get it , fast , sercue , and less pain

I am with you on that!