Verizon S8 / S8+ Pre-Order Discussion

Hoang Nguyen9

Apr 20, 2017
Visit site
Mine left nj yesterday at 1:26am arrived in Columbus oh at 11:46pm and now back in nj at 1:45am!!! WTF!!

Did someone foget to unload the flippin plain!!!

Mine said the same thing. It arrived at a local sort facility in MA yesterday from Newark, then arrived back to Newark at 1:45AM as well. Called FedEx and they said it was most likely due to scanning resulting in a duplicate submission. He verified that the package is not at my local distribution center and has also updated my tracking as well.

jaynyone

Apr 19, 2017
Visit site
FYI - Since I won't be home tomorrow and I'll be at work, I just requested that UPS deliver it to my office through the UPS MyChoice account. Hopefully it works and doesn't delay my shipment because that would suck. We'll see....

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Some of you folks really need to get a grip. I ordered my S8+ on 4/19 and just got a text from Fedex that delivery is tomorrow. Verizon said it wouldn't be shipped until the 26th, which would have been okay too. It's only a phone people.

jn3wman

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
I think a lot of has to do with location. I didn't preorder until the 14th & I received my phone yesterday. It shipped out of Pennsylvania & I'm right underneath in Maryland.

Allure2323

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site
Yay. Mine finally shipped today. Leaving Memphis. Apparently my shipping was upgraded to overnight. And scheduled to arrive tomorrow ??????

Idelgado782

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Mines on the truck for delivery as of 757 this morning. I preordered on 4/1. Was charged 4/15 shipped on 4/17. I'm hoping that they come before 11am before I have to head out to work. Apparently fed ex won't hold at the center for me because of Verizon's stupid instructions. ??????

Idelgado782

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I was looking at the S3 in Best Buy. I have the iPad Pro with Apple Pencil and absolutely hate that there is no handwriting to text recognition. That's the feature I love the most about the note because I take a lot of quick notes for work. I've considered selling my pro but it's the LTE version and I don't think I want to let that go just yet.

eLIZabeth001

Apr 7, 2017
Visit site
Those of you that got your phones today did you already do the submission for the VR? I did min right away but never got a confirmation email. On my phone shows status as being reviewed but if I go to Samsungs website and search it looks broken as it's not showing the status.. says New graphic goes here 4. Imei last digits that are shown match but just curious if I should have gotten an email saying it was received like others that did the 99 dollar package did.

I did mine yesterday and I don't really know if I received a confirmation email or not. I will have to check. As soon as I did it, I got a congratulations, your submission has been approved (on the website). I just went online to check it and my gift is being processed. Now it's just the waiting game again. Even though I'm not that worried about VR... I already have an SD card.

Mike1117

Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
Wish FedEx was more like that Dominoes Pizza ad so you could track exactly where the truck is. Hoping they come when my wife is home so I don't have to run to FedEx tonight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37