Verizon S8 / S8+ Pre-Order Discussion

kalnel#WN

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
ACKKK!!! UPS just called and they have lost my shipment. It made it to the distribution center last night, but now they can't find it. They checked with the driver for my route, and he doesn't have it. No sign of it at the warehouse. They are *hoping* that it will turn up when they rescan everything tonight, so it can get on the truck tomorrow. Or it won't.

cinn124

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
ACKKK!!! UPS just called and they have lost my shipment. It made it to the distribution center last night, but now they can't find it. They checked with the driver for my route, and he doesn't have it. No sign of it at the warehouse. They are *hoping* that it will turn up when they rescan everything tonight, so it can get on the truck tomorrow. Or it won't.

Damn
dfd61dcd39c035244916cac14752669a.jpg

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
First time I haven't preordered a Samsung phone. I'm going to do a walk on to the field tomorrow and test my luck....because I'm a lunatic. ;)

cinn124

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
I am in the same boat. My S8+ was just delivered but I have 4 more hours of work.
I only have an hour of WORK left BUT I have to pick my kid up, take her an hour out of town for practice, practice 3 hours then an hour back home. So I'll have it in my hands in about 7.5 hours....

sforsyth01

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
What is the difference with Nova Launcher? Is it the icons? Something else? Can someone post a pic comparing Touchwhiz and Nova?

The biggest difference is freedom to customize. Icons, layout, app drawer style, etc....Hard to post pics of everything but you have full control over the UI with Nova.

The downside of launchers on Samsung in the past was you lost some of the cool features of Samsung...No longer. I haven't seen one thing that I lost by switching to Nova.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilsgutkowski