Am I the only one excited to get this sweet thing in my hands? I ordered the s8, because I was afraid the s8+ was going to be too big for my hands.
    04-07-2017 01:34 PM
    I'm using an huawei ascend Xt since I sold my s7. Its a pin to use and I can't wait either. My vacation starts a week affter I get the s8 so the camera will be put to a lot of use.
    04-07-2017 01:46 PM
    You will like the fit in your hands with either but I ordered 2 of the regular s8 size. Looked at them today and both are
    great looking and from playing with them for just a few minutes, this phone is for me. Can't wait either. Ordered 2 cases and two memory cards to beat the rush.
    04-07-2017 02:58 PM
    You will like the fit in your hands with either but I ordered 2 of the regular s8 size. Looked at them today and both are
    great looking and from playing with them for just a few minutes, this phone is for me. Can't wait either. Ordered 2 cases and two memory cards to beat the rush.
    I ordered a clear case from Amazon, I think a Spigen. I saw alot of cases that won't be available until after the 21st.
    04-07-2017 03:07 PM
    Yeah, it's that time again. This happens every year and I'm still not use to it. This is the time when everyone who pre-ordered keeps checking their accounts to see if it got charged, checking order status, and monitoring UPS etc...
    04-07-2017 07:34 PM
    I hear ya. I have to wait until April 21st to get the two year contract price for the GS8. I already have a Defender case waiting for it.
    04-07-2017 09:07 PM
    Check out skin it cases. I also ordered one from spigen. Two more weeks......going to feel like eternity! Lol
    04-07-2017 09:26 PM
    In the case of anything I order, I just want it ASAP. I am not feeling the excitement as much as I did for the Note7 though. Mainly because I know the S8 will just be a stop gap for me until the Note8 is launched. Then, we're back to another level.
    I am kind of "settling" on the S8 because of the smaller size. But, it has every function the S8+ has. So, I consider that a good savings of $130.
    04-08-2017 08:34 AM
    In the case of anything I order, I just want it ASAP. I am not feeling the excitement as much as I did for the Note7 though. Mainly because I know the S8 will just be a stop gap for me until the Note8 is launched. Then, we're back to another level.
    I am kind of "settling" on the S8 because of the smaller size. But, it has every function the S8+ has. So, I consider that a good savings of $130.
    I thought the same thing too (coming from a 7 Plus, going to a Moto Z, selling it off to get an LG G6 that I just dropped off to preorder the S8). But, I realized I've been having typo issues lately with the Google Keyboard (Gboard), so I decided to spend the extra cash, canceled the S8 and preordered the S8 Plus. I didn't want to regret and have to go through the whole return and preorder process, especially if it can mess with the Gear VR and Immersive Bundle registration.

I realized that I've been typing better on the 7 Plus, maybe because of Apple's own on-screen keyboard, but also because the new phones seem narrower, and the S8 no exception to that rule (it is actually a larger diagonal, but narrower, see below). So, having those extra millimeters in width for the S8 Plus may make all the difference for me in terms of typing accuracy.

The anticipation is so painful!-maxresdefault.jpg

Considering that T-Mobile required me to put down $60 for the S8, adding the additional $70 didn't seem like such a big deal. I'm not planning on JUMP!ing to the Note 8, and also since the first rep that set up the S8 preorder just HAD to charge me $20 for the phone order, he happily credited my account the same $20 in the process. So, when the new rep canceled the S8 and set up the S8 Plus preorder, not only did he NOT charge me $20 for the phone order, the previous $20 credit was already applied to the account. So, the Plus upgrade was effectively just $50 more.
    04-08-2017 09:08 AM
    I thought the same thing too (coming from a 7 Plus, going to a Moto Z, selling it off to get an LG G6 that I just dropped off to preorder the S8). But, I realized I've been having typo issues lately with the Google Keyboard (Gboard), so I decided to spend the extra cash, canceled the S8 and preordered the S8 Plus. I didn't want to regret and have to go through the whole return and preorder process, especially if it can mess with the Gear VR and Immersive Bundle registration.

I realized that I've been typing better on the 7 Plus, maybe because of Apple's own on-screen keyboard, but also because the new phones seem narrower, and the S8 no exception to that rule (it is actually a larger diagonal, but narrower, see below). So, having those extra millimeters in width for the S8 Plus may make all the difference for me in terms of typing accuracy.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	maxresdefault.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	55.3 KB 
ID:	256210

Considering that T-Mobile required me to put down $60 for the S8, adding the additional $70 didn't seem like such a big deal. I'm not planning on JUMP!ing to the Note 8, and also since the first rep that set up the S8 preorder just HAD to charge me $20 for the phone order, he happily credited my account the same $20 in the process. So, when the new rep canceled the S8 and set up the S8 Plus preorder, not only did he NOT charge me $20 for the phone order, the previous $20 credit was already applied to the account. So, the Plus upgrade was effectively just $50 more.
    Man, what is it about the iPhone keyboard? It just works! I love iPhone equally as much as I love Android. The best feature about the iPhone to me is the keyboard! I am using GBoard now, having just switched back to my Pixel. Usually when I switch back, I struggle getting used to the Google keyboard again, but make much less typos after becoming acclimated to GBoard.
    04-08-2017 10:07 AM
    I found the iPhone keyboard kinda annoying, much better on Android 7
    04-08-2017 11:16 AM
    I found the iPhone keyboard kinda annoying, much better on Android 7
    I find the iPhone keyboard to be perfect. Much better than Android 7.
    04-08-2017 05:14 PM
    I find the iPhone keyboard to be perfect. Much better than Android 7.
    For some reason I can type faster on the iPhone keyboard. On Android I make a lot of mistakes. The only thing I don't like about the iPhone keyboard is that the numbers aren't on top.
    Bertolus likes this.
    04-08-2017 05:21 PM
    I didn't like the iPhone keyboard when I used it. It was never as Good as many people said.. but I also don't type the same as others so it could be me :P.
    04-08-2017 07:30 PM
    I just got the LG G6 and I can't wait for my S8+. LOL
    shnweller likes this.
    04-08-2017 07:48 PM
    I just got the LG G6 and I can't wait for my S8+. LOL
    How do you like the G6 so far? Some folks over at the G6 forum has been reporting about 6 -6 1/2 SOT. Sounds good to me.
    04-08-2017 09:19 PM