Anyone order from Samsung directly?

blaine07

Trusted Member
Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I had a fedex tracking number assigned to me last night but doesn't show up in tracking Manager and can't find any info for it anywhere... yet 🤦🏼*♂️ TrackPIN sent me a email

jma78b

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
I'm looking at last year's order. I pre ordered the 25th February. Had no emails at except the confirmation email. Then on the 7th March got a shipping email and it was delivered on the 8th March. So I guess going by that I might get an email tomorrow with tracking details. Last year it wasn't even 2 weeks from ordering to receiving lol!

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Still nothing on my end. Looks like no phone thur and possibly this week. My order must have been lost or something. I'm calling later to see what is going on and much cancel and go up to tmovile and place my order unless they expedite it and give me overnight. This is inexcusable. I ordered on the 30th.

the_munc_e

Apr 3, 2017
Visit site
Samsung putting faith in FedEx 🤣

Yeah it definitely wasn't through FedEx. I can't stand them.

Btw they delivered my Samsung speaker to another house. Because the guy there just told the FedEx guy he knew me and my dad (they work together) and the FedEx guy didn't want to leave the package on his truck all weekend.

Like. Wtf?

the_munc_e

Apr 3, 2017
Visit site
Still nothing on my end. Looks like no phone thur and possibly this week. My order must have been lost or something. I'm calling later to see what is going on and much cancel and go up to tmovile and place my order unless they expedite it and give me overnight. This is inexcusable. I ordered on the 30th.

Chill. Hardly anyone has gotten an email. If they don't send them by tonight I'm probably going to cancel

miketko

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Yeah it definitely wasn't through FedEx. I can't stand them.

Btw they delivered my Samsung speaker to another house. Because the guy there just told the FedEx guy he knew me and my dad (they work together) and the FedEx guy didn't want to leave the package on his truck all weekend.

Like. Wtf?

Who does Samsung use to ship these phones ?

jma78b

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
Sent an email to Samsung and got this reply. BTW I'm from the UK ordered from Samsung directly on the 30th March.

"Thank you for contacting Samsung UK Online Store!

Dispatch should take place on the 19th or 20th of April with delivery within 1-2 work days. Thus the Galaxy S8 will be with you almost a week earlier than its general release. As soon as the order is shipped you will be informed via email.

We remain at your disposal, should further assistance be needed.

Samsung Shop Support Team."

All I can do is wait till I get an email - haven't a clue now if I'm gonna get it this week at all!

blaine07

Trusted Member
Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I use TrackPIN to manage my deliveries usually and TrackPIN sent me a email saying a pin had been created for FedEx. FedEx cant find/track the tracking number TrackPIN sent me. Literally not waiting on any other packages.

If you guys haven't seen TrackPIN it's sweet. (I don't work for them, don't sell it not affiliated in anyway) anytime you order something it automatically assigns a "pin" to packages. Mailman can enter pin on garage door keypad and garage door opens and they slide package under garage door and hit close. It opens to slightly higher than package tallest dimension. A lot of times they'll let me "not sign" since it's going in a secure location

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I had a fedex tracking number assigned to me last night but doesn't show up in tracking Manager and can't find any info for it anywhere... yet ????????????*♂️ TrackPIN sent me a email

It's still on the carrier's dock then... or in transit to FedEx.