Anyone order from Samsung directly?

jusmisdit

Apr 18, 2017
Visit site
Nothing personal guys but this is total BS. I ordered way earlier than some of you who have received shipping confirmation emails and I still don't have squat.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
So I have a package from FedEx that is out for delivery right now. Unless my wife ordered something that also made a stop in Memphis, It would appear mine is getting delivered today. It weighs 2 lbs. I preordered on the 14th and I also got the bundle. FYI I live in Denver.
Got my fingers crossed. Hope this is it.

Rumline

Apr 4, 2017
Visit site
Nothing personal guys but this is total BS. I ordered way earlier than some of you who have received shipping confirmation emails and I still don't have squat.
Clearly they use a stack instead of a queue to handle pre-orders. Last in, first out.
NextTrackingNum = S8PreOrder.pop();

ol_jackburton

Trusted Member
Feb 12, 2017
Visit site
For the folks who have received theirs, did you also receive the promotion items as well. Also have you tried the little speaker dock they sent.

DaveInFL

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
It's great to see that quite a few people are starting to see FedEx deliveries :)

Personally, I am not holding out much hope on a 4/20 delivery. Absolutely zero movement (and communication) since I ordered on 3/30 and nothing hitting me credit card either. Nearly 2:30pm, not looking good....Oh dear Samsung.

Mar 8, 2017
Visit site
Got my shipping notice! Just talked to Samsung rep right before and they confirmed the order and that they have moved to overnight shipping to accommodate everyone for April 20th.

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
Called to cancel my pre-order from Samsung and the guy insisted to me that it'll arrive by tomorrow. In fact, he couldn't guarantee that it would be cancelled in time. However, I cancelled it nonetheless. He told me to call the shipping company tonight to refuse once I get my tracking email.

miketko

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I can't be too upset. After the note 7 debacle where I experience probably the worst customer service dr Samsung I went ahead and still pre ordered from them.
Fool me once........

imartez

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I just got a FedEx Delivery Manager Email with a delivery for me tomorrow, so it's on it's way! I also noticed that the shipping was switched to overnight from 2-day.
Order Date: 4/6
Phone: S8+ w/ immersive package
Package Weight: 7 lbs.
Signature Required: Yes

jusmisdit

Apr 18, 2017
Visit site
Decided to go ahead and make the call, if nothing else to find out if everything was shipping together. They are experiencing high volume go figure

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo