05-04-2017 02:14 PM
957 ... 2930313233 ...
tools
    Samsung told me I would have my phone today and they were upgrading me to overnight shipping. They lied. Won't be here until tomorrow. Very disappointed
    Hmm I got overnight shipping.
    04-20-2017 11:10 AM
    On FedEx vehicle for delivery, for once I hope they don't deliver till late in the day since can't get to home from work until afternoon.
    04-20-2017 11:16 AM
    I stayed up till 1 with no notifications last night. When I woke up at 7:30 they had sent me an email with tracking info at 5:30 am. Says the label was created at 9:30 last night but not picked up. Samsung customer service yesterday promised I'd have the phone today. I worked from home so I could catch FedEx. With FedEx not saying they've received it, I'm doubtful I will receive today. I ordered on March 30 too, which doubly makes me angry that other people already have them.
    FedEx truck has driven by twice and it's making me crazy. I ordered on the 31st and I'm only 250 miles from indy ( if that's where mine is coming from) the fact that others ordered weeks later and already have theirs is a big d**k punch
    04-20-2017 11:26 AM
    I called yesterday (4/19), was told I would definitely be getting it today. Early this morning (~1am) I was able to check the Fedex delivery manager.

They got the label created at 12:08am, which means I won't be getting anything until tomorrow.

edit: oh good, they didn't actually pick the thing up until five minutes ago.
    04-20-2017 11:27 AM
    I stayed up till 1 with no notifications last night. When I woke up at 7:30 they had sent me an email with tracking info at 5:30 am. Says the label was created at 9:30 last night but not picked up. Samsung customer service yesterday promised I'd have the phone today. I worked from home so I could catch FedEx. With FedEx not saying they've received it, I'm doubtful I will receive today. I ordered on March 30 too, which doubly makes me angry that other people already have them.
    Given my shipping situation, do you think I should call Samsung?
    04-20-2017 11:38 AM
    Given my shipping situation, do you think I should call Samsung?
    Only if you want to hear scripted answers and get no help
    Rumline likes this.
    04-20-2017 11:45 AM
    Only if you want to hear scripted answers and get no help
    Haha, that's basically why I haven't called already.
    04-20-2017 11:58 AM
    Got my phone and VR about an hour ago! It was charged to 43 percent. I currently have it on the charger to charge up a bit before I transfer my apps and data over.
    04-20-2017 12:03 PM
    I just sent them an email, we'll see what that gets me
    04-20-2017 12:04 PM
    I called yesterday (4/19), was told I would definitely be getting it today. Early this morning (~1am) I was able to check the Fedex delivery manager.

They got the label created at 12:08am, which means I won't be getting anything until tomorrow.

edit: oh good, they didn't actually pick the thing up until five minutes ago.
    What day is it showing for estimated delivery date now?
    04-20-2017 12:07 PM
    Still no phone yet. I'm dying over here. The delivery location is less than twenty, probably close to ten miles away. It left on a delivery truck at 730am. Halp!
    04-20-2017 12:08 PM
    Haha, that's basically why I haven't called already.
    Imagine if you purchased from a carrier or Best Buy or Sams club. All those people have to go through Samsung Promotions to get in line to get a Gear VR. And adding the $99 immersive bundle is creating real havoc for S8 owners. And remember the immersive package is limited to 50,000 people. So an extra day to get everything at once won't be so bad.
    Denelor and Highrisedrifter like this.
    04-20-2017 12:11 PM
    Imagine if you purchased from a carrier or Best Buy or Sams club. All those people have to go through Samsung Promotions to get in line to get a Gear VR. And adding the $99 immersive bundle is creating real havoc for S8 owners. And remember the immersive package is limited to 50,000 people. So an extra day to get everything at once won't be so bad.
    IF we ever get it
    04-20-2017 12:15 PM
    NO NO NO! Just saw a FedEx truck blow by!
    04-20-2017 12:18 PM
    Still no phone yet. I'm dying over here. The delivery location is less than twenty, probably close to ten miles away. It left on a delivery truck at 730am. Halp!
    I just checked your tracking, looks like it was loaded on wrong truck. Probably Saturday for delivery.
    04-20-2017 12:20 PM
    It is a big deal to me since I blocked out this day to make sure I am home to sign for it. And for people who ordered after us and have already recieved everything is just like a slap in the face. So if I don't get it delivered today I'm just going to refuse delivery because I'm not waiting around another whole day or driving 25 miles to a FedEx depot to pick it up. I'll wait for the Note or maybe another flagship that will come along this month or next month
    04-20-2017 12:21 PM
    *VADER Voice* NOOOOOOO!
    jma78b likes this.
    04-20-2017 12:22 PM
    I just checked your tracking, looks like it was loaded on wrong truck. Probably Saturday for delivery.
    I keeeeeel yoouuuu!
    blaine07 likes this.
    04-20-2017 12:23 PM
    I still dont even have a tracking #, email from fedex/samsung saying shipped, and tried the reference # searching. Phone support wants me to believe they magically shipped it and it'll arrive tonight. FedEx delivery manager / reference search would show me even if a label was made. Samsung has botched two phones in a row. What a mess.

So an extra day to get everything at once won't be so bad.
    That's assuming its even shipped at this point.
    04-20-2017 12:24 PM
    I've seen 2 drive through my neighborhood. Oh, the agony. I just know it will come while I leave to pick my daughter up from school.
    04-20-2017 12:30 PM
    I got the shipping notice this morning that it was overnighted for delivery today by 8PM today. I am upset that it is coming today. I had a killer day planned. Now I am sitting around like some stupid little child waiting for a dumb christmas present. I thought Friday would be the day. My preference would be Monday or Tuesday. It's not a big deal. Now that stupid speaker box that I had to sign for was a big deal. I didn't know it was coming and then I notice a Fed-Ex slip 2 days after the first attempt. So they would redeliver on Tuesday. I sat home all day to get the speaker box and Fed-Ex never came. So why didn't I sign the slip and just have the speaker box left? I never knew what was in the box from Fed-ex until I picked it up. The next day Wednesday I had to drive to Fed-Ex to sign for the package at the Home Delivery location. Wow that place is like a prison facility with tough-guys issuing orders. That took forever. The problem is Fed-Ex, not Samsung.
    04-20-2017 12:33 PM
    I've seen 2 drive through my neighborhood. Oh, the agony. I just know it will come while I leave to pick my daughter up from school.
    Two have driven by my house too.

Not that i'm glued to the window or anything... *whistles nonchalantly*
    04-20-2017 12:35 PM
    At this point I could just go to the store and get one
    04-20-2017 12:36 PM
    At this point I could just go to the store and get one
    And, then you would have to order a gear VR from Samsung Promotions (limited to 450,000). And then you would hope and pray to possibly be allowed to order the Immersive package (limited to 50,000). Then you would have to sit around and wait for Fed-ex to come and deliver that package. Sounds like a good plan.
    04-20-2017 12:41 PM
    And, then you would have to order a gear VR from Samsung Promotions (limited to 450,000). And then you would hope and pray to possibly be allowed to order the Immersive package (limited to 50,000). Then you would have to sit around and wait for Fed-ex to come and deliver that package. Sounds like a good plan.
    I already got a 256gb memory card. I just got the package bc it was a good deal and I can probably make money on it.

All I want is the phone.
    04-20-2017 12:46 PM
957 ... 2930313233 ...