Anyone order from Samsung directly?

miketko

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
What a turn of events. My phone and vr plus speaker arrived yestrtday. My wife didn't even tell me. Not one email from Samsung and fed ex and when I called Samsung they told me it's being processed. 2545.jpg

blaine07

Trusted Member
Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Finally have a FedEx number here through my deliveries thing. Standard overnight by 6/8pm I think it says. About. Freaking. Time. Samsung site still says preparing to ship though. 🤦🏼*♂️

aokusman1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Just got off the phone and they could not provide any additional information. Still saying since I was guaranteed deliver on 20th it's likely to happen. Claims tracking number is behind actual shipping.

Highrisedrifter

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
What a turn of events. My phone and vr plus speaker arrived yestrtday. My wife didn't even tell me. Not one email from Samsung and fed ex and when I called Samsung they told me it's being processed. View attachment 257241

If you need a good lawyer to defend you on the murder charge for your wife not telling you it arrived yesterday, let me know. ;)

Honestly though what that tells me is that the CSRs are obviously (and probably rightly so) just reading from a script and are not tailoring their responses to the customer in question's order.

mdyer101

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
I just tried tracking by reference number through fed ex. I added the -01 at the end of my order number and it finally worked. Says Friday delivery. I ordered on 4/01. I called Samsung earlier today and they said everyone was being upgraded to overnight shipping so we'll see

aokusman1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I just tried tracking by reference number through fed ex. I added the -01 at the end of my order number and it finally worked. Says Friday delivery. I ordered on 4/01. I called Samsung earlier today and they said everyone was being upgraded to overnight shipping so we'll see
Was this your first try entering the 01?

Mar 8, 2017
Visit site
Just got the shipped email from Samsung as well. For what it's worth I called them around 1.30 PM and complained about not getting tracking still. They assured everything was looking good and saying it'll be delivered tomorrow. And one hour later I get tracking.

Not sure if that got to do anything but doesn't hurt to call.
I had the same exact thing happen to me today. I called and boom about an hour later, the tracking number.

Hey don't you have an LG G6 too? I thought you had posted in that forum too.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I had the same exact thing happen to me today. I called and boom about an hour later, the tracking number.

Hey don't you have an LG G6 too? I thought you had posted in that forum too.
Yeah have the G6 as well just sold my Pixel XL which is covering majority of my S8 cost.

jusmisdit

Apr 18, 2017
Visit site
Ordered a $40 samsung water filter from amazon and I get notifications every step of the way and it arrives with no issues, ordered $1800 worth of tech directly from samsung weeks in advance and it's a complete cluster. Makes no sense

Last edited by a moderator: