05-04-2017 02:14 PM
957 ... 3233343536 ...
tools
    Any one else receive one of these from Samsung?

Anyone order from Samsung directly?-50certsamsung.png
    04-20-2017 06:33 PM
    This sucks that people's shipments have been delayed. I missed the FedEx person today and it's being redelivered tomorrow, thanks to being able to sign off on the door tag to leave it. I am actually still considering refusing the shipment and keeping this G6 after seeing how Sammy is handling deliveries for some. Reminds me of the Note 7 and crummy update schedules. Samsung's customer still seems like **** after seeing this thread.
    04-20-2017 06:39 PM
    Finally, got shipping information and delivery scheduled by 10:30am tomorrow, got an apology email from Samsung with the $50 coupon.
    Had ordered on 14th with the full immersive $99 bundle.

Any suggestions for a good buy for the $50 eCoupon that can be used only on the samsung.com site and expires May 31.
    I got two pair of Level U Bluetooth. They are sale for 29.99ea. With the 50.00 eCoupon, It was 10 dollars and some change out of pocket.
    04-20-2017 06:46 PM
    Any one else receive one of these from Samsung?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	50certsamsung.PNG 
Views:	142 
Size:	28.9 KB 
ID:	257440
    I got mine.
    Attached Thumbnails Anyone order from Samsung directly?-12464.jpg  
    04-20-2017 06:47 PM
    Anyone think if I leave a note on the door, the fed ex guy will call my number? Lol
    04-20-2017 06:48 PM
    04-20-2017 06:49 PM
    I am actually considering telling them to stick the phone up their ***. I have to give up another day waiting for this which I don't think I want to do
    04-20-2017 06:56 PM
    I am actually considering telling them to stick the phone up their ***. I have to give up another day waiting for this which I don't think I want to do
    You'd think Samsung would do all they can to make this a smooth process considering what happened with the note 7 and all the dissatisfied customers.
    ScottsoNJ likes this.
    04-20-2017 07:07 PM
    Anyone think if I leave a note on the door, the fed ex guy will call my number? Lol
    I'm going to try it! Wrote a note telling them I'd give them my garage code if they'd call my cell. Fingers crossed.
    04-20-2017 08:27 PM
    Picked up from FedEx...man it was a big box with the immersive bundle

Will be a busy night 😁😁
    04-20-2017 08:32 PM
    This whole deal where Samsung said you would get your phone by the 20th, does that apply to Canada too?
    04-20-2017 08:33 PM

Will be a busy night 😁😁
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...a35fee42d1.jpg
    Congrats !! This makes me happy .
    bhatech and SNichelle like this.
    04-20-2017 08:34 PM

Will be a busy night 😁😁
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...a35fee42d1.jpg
    Glad you got it. I can't wait for tomorrow to get here. S8+ with bundle should be here before noon.
    bhatech likes this.
    04-20-2017 08:36 PM
    Well, It's 8:30pm and still no delivery. I have had 2 Samsung representatives tell me it would arrive today even though they have no shipping information to provide. I still have no emails or status from Samsung and no tracking info from FedEX Delivery Manager using my address or order#. I ordered mine on the 30th along with the Immersive bundle. The order status has said "Preparing Order for Shipment" since I first ordered. They have hit my credit card twice on 3/30 and 4/13 but both dropped without posting after almost a week. I am in the DFW area, so wondering if this is a regional issue rather than completely random. I received my free speaker amplification dock gift on the 14th from Brightpoint in Indiana.
    04-20-2017 08:39 PM
    Last update for the night.
    Samsung site actually shows 2 gear bundles shipped but no phones however fedex tracking now shows 3 total packages, 2- 5 pounders from earlier and a 3lb that was added within the last hour or so hopefully this means I'll have everything in hand by 10:30 tomorrow but still no emails from Samsung
    04-20-2017 09:10 PM
    So my pre-order was fine on Samsung's end. I took they day off to sign for the shipment with Fedex. Of course, like most, I was looking outside every few minutes, checking for delivery updates etc... Then at 12:42 EST I got an email and notification that my package was delivered and signed for. It wasn't my house!!!! I was livid to say the least. After two calls to Fedex expressing my ... anger at this points... I got a call from the Verizon store about a mile away. They got my delivery. They couldn't call me from my name and address on the box, so they opened the box, saw it was an AT&T phone, called AT&T, got my number and called me. I was so thankful I almost switched to Verizon. Apparently the Fedex guy dropped off a bunch of boxes, did not collect any signatures, and left.
    04-20-2017 09:18 PM
    So my pre-order was fine on Samsung's end. I took they day off to sign for the shipment with Fedex. Of course, like most, I was looking outside every few minutes, checking for delivery updates etc... Then at 12:42 EST I got an email and notification that my package was delivered and signed for. It wasn't my house!!!! I was livid to say the least. After two calls to Fedex expressing my ... anger at this points... I got a call from the Verizon store about a mile away. They got my delivery. They couldn't call me from my name and address on the box, so they opened the box, saw it was an AT&T phone, called AT&T, got my number and called me. I was so thankful I almost switched to Verizon. Apparently the Fedex guy dropped off a bunch of boxes, did not collect any signatures, and left.
    Wtf, that's a crazy story. Glad it worked out for you.
    thehoz and Jaycemiskel like this.
    04-20-2017 09:27 PM
    Did anyone who received an eGift certificate get a shipping notification from Samsung first? Or was the eGift certificate the first thing you heard from Samsung. I just received an email that my order was shipped and the tracking shows it will be delivered tomorrow, but there is no sign of an eGift certificate. I'm wondering if I should contact Samsung and ask about it..
    Rumline likes this.
    04-20-2017 09:37 PM
    Did anyone who received an eGift certificate get a shipping notification from Samsung first? Or was the eGift certificate the first thing you heard from Samsung. I just received an email that my order was shipped and the tracking shows it will be delivered tomorrow, but there is no sign of an eGift certificate. I'm wondering if I should contact Samsung and ask about it..
    I got the shipping notification at about 11am and the eGift at about 6pm today. I didn't ask for it, they just sent it. In my opinion it doesn't hurt to ask.
    04-20-2017 10:11 PM
    I got the email with the certificate beforehand.
    04-20-2017 11:19 PM
    I got the email with the certificate beforehand.
    Nothing here - so I'm asking.. Thanks for update.
    04-20-2017 11:35 PM
    It's here it's here! Comes with a free tote bag and suedette pouch. Lovely packaging
    04-21-2017 03:53 AM
    I don't know that I would put all the blame on Samsung for the delivery issues. Yes, it's a HUGE inconvenience if you took off from work and then to find out you didn't get your delivery. However, a lot of the blame falls on the company that handled the distribution and shipping, I hope Samsung considers not using them in future. You also have to think that this 3rd party company Samsung used spent a whole lot of money upgrading all those shipments to overnight and then the folks who are getting their phones today, shipping was upgraded to overnight before noon or 10:30am, that is really expensive.

When the Note 8 is released, I hope they think really hard about this whole pre-order process, they should also not wait until 2 days before the "promised" deadline to ship thousands of phones. I think this comes down to Samsung choosing the lowest bidder for distribution and shipping, maybe next time, they choose the 3rd party with the best track record.
    Rumline likes this.
    04-21-2017 07:21 AM
    Just got to home and got the door tag. Says can pick up from FedEx after 6 and they are open till 7. All good 😁
    Was that the first or second attempted delivery? FedEx wouldn't allow for it after first attempt
    04-21-2017 07:30 AM
    That doesn't make sense. I mean this isn't the iPhone 7. I also doubt they will run out of stock like Apple does. One good thing about Samsung is generally they produce enough devices to go around. I sometimes think Apple does that on purpose.
    Absolutely, that's an old marketing hook!
    04-21-2017 08:49 AM
957 ... 3233343536 ...