05-04-2017 02:14 PM
957 ... 36373839
tools
    Well, I just got a hit on my credit card for a 3rd time just now for the phone and immersion bundle. Previous holds from 3/30 and 4/13 expired. I guess it's a good sign that something is actually happening. Now if I could just get a shipment notification.
    I called earlier today, they told me that I would receive tracking information in the next couple of days. I just don't understand what the point of the pre-order was if they only plan to ship it AFTER the release of the phone. I thought the whole point of the pre-order was to receive your phone by launch day, or at least have it shipped on that day. I give them until this Friday to deliver my phone, if they fail to do so, i am just going to eat the loss on the VR gear and buy it in store or something. They told me they are shipping on a first come first serve basis. Yet I ordered hours after the official launch. Somehow I am one of the last to receive any information. It's amazing how they carried this whole thing out. Good luck on your situation.
    04-24-2017 04:09 PM
    I called earlier today, they told me that I would receive tracking information in the next couple of days. I just don't understand what the point of the pre-order was if they only plan to ship it AFTER the release of the phone. I thought the whole point of the pre-order was to receive your phone by launch day, or at least have it shipped on that day. I give them until this Friday to deliver my phone, if they fail to do so, i am just going to eat the loss on the VR gear and buy it in store or something. They told me they are shipping on a first come first serve basis. Yet I ordered hours after the official launch. Somehow I am one of the last to receive any information. It's amazing how they carried this whole thing out. Good luck on your situation.
    Yeah, we all know they're full of **** and have no idea what's going on. I got mine a day late but it's nothing like y'all are going through. I won't be ordering from Samsung directly again unless they take over shipments personally.
    04-24-2017 04:14 PM
    Yeah, we all know they're full of **** and have no idea what's going on. I got mine a day late but it's nothing like y'all are going through. I won't be ordering from Samsung directly again unless they take over shipments personally.
    You can say that again. Its the last time I ever order anything from them directly. I am just glad there are others out there who didn't have to deal with this misery lol. Glad you got yours only a day late.
    04-24-2017 04:21 PM
    I meant a credit card lol
    I got the account number and terms etc in mail today. FWIW
    04-24-2017 04:53 PM
    I got the account number and terms etc in mail today. FWIW
    I checked the mail and got it
    blaine07 likes this.
    04-24-2017 06:37 PM
    I can't believe there still people who didn't get the phone yet! I guess I'm one of the lucky ones.
    blaine07, dogeh21 and scorpiodsu like this.
    04-24-2017 06:39 PM
    I can't believe there still people who didn't get the phone yet! I guess I'm one of the lucky ones.
    Indeed! Count yourself lucky! lol
    04-24-2017 08:03 PM
    I know right. Got mine on the 20th at 330pm. Crazy how people still don't have their phones yet!
    04-24-2017 09:48 PM
    Well thought you guys would like an update to my situation. I recently got tracking information this morning. It's on a truck and should be delivered by today. Thank goodness this whole situation is almost over. Good luck to the rest of you who are still waiting.
    jma78b likes this.
    04-25-2017 07:55 AM
    Well thought you guys would like an update to my situation. I recently got tracking information this morning. It's on a truck and should be delivered by today. Thank goodness this whole situation is almost over. Good luck to the rest of you who are still waiting.
    Mine still has not shipped. They are now blaming the issue on American Express for rejecting the charge originally. So when I originally placed my order on 3/30 online the order failed and I got a txt from my bank about a possible fraudulent charge. I contacted my bank to say it was a valid charge, then called Samsung to have them re-try the order. They did so over the phone with me and confirmed the order was submitted successfully and I saw the charge against my card. Now Samsung is telling me that it did not. Samsung also showed the additional charges on 4/12 but said those went thru fine and they don't know why the order did not process. They said that the charges from yesterday also went thru fine, so they are trying to find out why my order still has not processed or shipped.
    04-25-2017 08:50 AM
    Mine still has not shipped. They are now blaming the issue on American Express for rejecting the charge originally. So when I originally placed my order on 3/30 online the order failed and I got a txt from my bank about a possible fraudulent charge. I contacted my bank to say it was a valid charge, then called Samsung to have them re-try the order. They did so over the phone with me and confirmed the order was submitted successfully and I saw the charge against my card. Now Samsung is telling me that it did not. Samsung also showed the additional charges on 4/12 but said those went thru fine and they don't know why the order did not process. They said that the charges from yesterday also went thru fine, so they are trying to find out why my order still has not processed or shipped.
    Wow, that's awful. I feel your pain. I too received the run around from them constantly. I did however email the CEO's email address to complain and basically call them out on their incompetence. They got back to me within a day. They claimed to have escalated my order to the other people who handle pre-orders. Low and behold its now on a truck. I would recommend you messaging that email as well to at least complain. Perhaps they can look into it and help. I would just keep on them. I wish you all the best.
    04-25-2017 09:04 AM
    I got my shipping info this morning. Should arrive on the 26th. At least its coming so that's a good thing.
    04-25-2017 09:13 AM
    I got my shipping info this morning. Should arrive on the 26th. At least its coming so that's a good thing.
    Congratz! At least it seems that people are starting to finally get tracking information.
    04-25-2017 09:52 AM
    That is good news. It gives me a glimmer of hope that I might actually get mine someday. Did you get the VR/Bundle shipped too? The only reason I ordered with Samsung rather than my carrier was because of that bundle. I could go get one today if I were not still hoping to get the VR bundle I pre-ordered.
    04-25-2017 10:44 AM
    That is good news. It gives me a glimmer of hope that I might actually get mine someday. Did you get the VR/Bundle shipped too? The only reason I ordered with Samsung rather than my carrier was because of that bundle. I could go get one today if I were not still hoping to get the VR bundle I pre-ordered.
    I did. I paid the 99 so it is included automatically. Im coming over from Apple so this is my toy for a while. Can't wait to give this a try.

Call the 855-726-8721 number. I kindly made a request and was not demanding to the rep. Maybe she took compassion when I mentioned i had already sold my phone expecting delivery on the 21st and I'm out of a phone. Which is true but the buyer is ok with waiting.
    04-25-2017 11:24 AM
    Call the 855-726-8721 number. I kindly made a request and was not demanding to the rep.
    Yea, that is the number I have called 4 times now. I have always been extremely polite to them and never demanding or even raised my voice. I have worked phone tech support before and am never anything but polite to the reps I call and expect help from. At most, I will calmly explain that I am unhappy with the result. They have always seemed very sympathetic, but ultimately end up giving me promises that never happen.

I did end up emailing the CEO's office a couple off hours ago explaining everything I have been through. I got a response an hour later saying they forwarded my request on to the proper department.
    dogeh21 likes this.
    04-25-2017 12:10 PM
    Those of you in the US should feel lucky that you actually get tracking info, lol. I am in Canada and have been told that no tracking info will be provided because they don't have access to this info, wtf. I called in last week and Wednesday and was told it would arrive by Thurs morning at the latest.... I called in Friday last week and was told it would arrive Monday morning at the latest... Its Tuesday and still no sign. I swear, both times I called, it sounded like they were completely just saying things to get me off the phone, I didn't have confidence in anything they told me. Then when I asked about the $50 gift card compensation that people have been getting, he put me on hold for 10 minutes then came back and said they didn't know anything about that.

This whole thing sounds pretty shady to me, they have no problem in taking my money, but provide no info after the fact, I want to escalate this somehow.
    dogeh21 likes this.
    04-25-2017 12:34 PM
    So this is funny. Just received my shipping confirmation email.
    So
    Ordered April 2
    Recived April 18
    Email shipping confirmation April 25
    dogeh21 likes this.
    04-25-2017 02:33 PM
    I just received my phone an hour or so ago, I am already loving it. Despite my situation ending with a positive result. Next time I am just going to go with the carrier. They would have to offer something fantastically great for me to order directly from them again.
    04-25-2017 02:48 PM
    So this is funny. Just received my shipping confirmation email.
    So
    Ordered April 2
    Recived April 18
    Email shipping confirmation April 25
    04-25-2017 03:07 PM
    based on your avatar, I'm assuming you're in Canada? Did the shipping confirmation email contain tracking info with Purolator?
    04-25-2017 04:00 PM
    Hi, I'm looking at ordering from Samsung directly (in the uk)

Do they have a no frills full refund return policy at all?
    04-25-2017 04:16 PM
    I just got a notification from FedEx about a shipment from BRIGHTPOINT NORTH AMERICA. It was sent 2-day delivery for Thursday. It is only 2lb at 10x5x8 in, so sounds like it is only the phone, and no immersion bundle. I can't believe they didn't even use overnight like they did for the ones they shipped for last Thur/Fri. So I will get my 3/30 order a full week late, and without the immersion bundle I also ordered.
    04-25-2017 04:34 PM
    Hi, I'm looking at ordering from Samsung directly (in the uk)

Do they have a no frills full refund return policy at all?
    I would avoid buying from Samsung directly. I've heard only but horror stories from them no matter what country. Myself included experienced the nightmare.
    scorpiodsu likes this.
    04-25-2017 08:12 PM
    I would avoid buying from Samsung directly. I've heard only but horror stories from them no matter what country. Myself included experienced the nightmare.
    When trying to make up for lost ground after the Note 7 debacle, how can Samsung let this happen to loyal customers? This is unacceptable.
    04-25-2017 08:15 PM
957 ... 36373839