Anyone order from Samsung directly?

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I believe the one coming from Brightpoint will just be the promotions. Still good to have that delivered way early. I still think the phones will ship on 18th as mentioned originally for delivery on 20th.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I believe the one coming from Brightpoint will just be the promotions. Still good to have that delivered way early. I still think the phones will ship on 18th as mentioned originally for delivery on 20th.
I never had to sign for any of my promotions for the note 7, I received 5 promotions and not one signature was needed.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
May be this has higher value? Headphones, SD card, VR headset.. atleast the MSRP is close to $500. Just guessing very very unlikely it's the actual phone.

It could be that for sure. It really just depends on what the seller requests. Such as when I was on T-Mobile they would just leave phones or whatever at my doorstep with no one home ... Whereas Verizon asks whoever delivers it (usually FedEx) to require signature so someone must be home.

ScottsoNJ

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
in fact it probably is the phone I would think. It says 0.8 lbs. I would think the VR headset,sd card and AKG headphones would weigh more than 0.8 lbs.

Nubwy

Aug 1, 2016
Visit site
Anyone's credit card charged yet? My PayPal Credit line has the funds authorized but hasn't been taken by Samsung.

J4To

Aug 31, 2016
Visit site
I have an incoming shipment also. I think it's a free "bonus" gift. Not the $99 bundle. I read a report about Samsung sending "Day 1 pre-order" people a surprise bonus. I don't want to spoil the surprise by finding out what it is.

I also haven't been charged yet.

miketko

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Anyone's credit card charged yet? My PayPal Credit line has the funds authorized but hasn't been taken by Samsung.

I was charged by Samsung a few days ago. No shipping notice of anything has been received. I'd be shocked to receive my phone a minute earlier

hhmorgan

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Got an email from Samsung today with coupon for savings on accessories with my S8 serial number - can't be far away from shipping now.

S8 Serial Number.png

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Okay I just signed up Fed ex manager and it says 4/13 end of day and .8 pounds. Seems heavy for the VR set. I remember my promotions gift with the Note 7 my shipping tracking was inaccurate because the label was created but didn't ship out for a week. It might be the same way with this. It's an auto generated estimate when the sticker is created but it's not shipped out yet until next week

icwhatudidthere

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Whoa, Friday delivery from Brightpoint for me 0.9 lbs., signature required.

ETA: I went for the S8 and $99 bonus.

Also says Arrived at Fedex Location. So it's already in transit, not just a label. IE, not a false alarm.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12