Anyone order from Samsung directly?

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Anyone know how to check the order? They sending emails when it ships or something?

Yes, when it ships they send you an email letting you know along with the fedex tracking number. I too have not gotten an email with tracking number yet. I called the other day and Samsung told me Monday they're shipping them out. I hope a label is created soon though. Samsung.com says delivery by 4/20. If I don't get it by then I'll be pretty ticked and calling to complain and won't order from the website again. Checked Fedex manager and nothing created yet. All I have gotten so far was those sh**** speakers which I won't even use because I'm not taking my Defender case off each time to use it.

aokusman1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Don't stress our Angela will ship on Monday. If you don't have your tracking number by Tuesday, begin to stress. Meanwhile North Korea may just nuke your city and all deliveries delayed till further notice.

the_munc_e

Apr 3, 2017
Visit site
Don't stress our Angela will ship on Monday. If you don't have your tracking number by Tuesday, begin to stress. Meanwhile North Korea may just nuke your city and all deliveries delayed till further notice.

Lol North Korea can't successfully launch a missle. Wish the world would take them out and allow South Korea to take over and just become Korea.

Pretty sure it's going to happen sooner or later. Hell, maybe Samsung will buy them and have their own country.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Looks like something that was going to be produced and got scrapped, so they're just unloading them on preorder customers lol.

Yeah it doesn't look too appealing to me. But 1. it's free & 2. you can turn around and sell it. I'm sure someone out there will want it.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Lol North Korea can't successfully launch a missle. Wish the world would take them out and allow South Korea to take over and just become Korea.

Pretty sure it's going to happen sooner or later. Hell, maybe Samsung will buy them and have their own country.

Maybe somehow North Korea got someone into Samsung and they sabotaged the Note 7. Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un doesn't want you to have a new phone!

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Wow they made us sign for this. It's a trash speaker.

Yea LOL. I won't even use it. I'm not taking my phone out of the case each time. Same with the VR. As soon as I get my SIM and SD card in I'm putting my S8 Plus in the Defender case.

I wish they designed these docks and VR headsets to be compatible with cases.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Pretty much everyone from different carriers start getting tracking with future delivery.

Samsung you better not screw up this time, though digital river kind of concerns me. Can't wait for Monday or Tuesday for tracking.

miketko

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Pretty much everyone from different carriers start getting tracking with future delivery.

Samsung you better not screw up this time, though digital river kind of concerns me. Can't wait for Monday or Tuesday for tracking.

Omg they use digital river?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc