Anyone order from Samsung directly?

the_munc_e

Apr 3, 2017
Visit site
So, the website says order by tomorrow at a certain time to get guaranteed delivery. Pretty sure they will ship after that time.

I want to cancel and change my shipping address but don't want to take the chance.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
When I check my order status is says pre order next to my phone and VR but doesn't have a cancel button. Does that mean they're getting ready to ship?

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I just wish Samsung would communicate anything. I got confirmation email when I ordered but that's it 🤦🏼*♂️

So, have you got any other emails since? I'm still waiting for emails saying my order is being shipped. Still stuck on pre order as the status.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
So, have you got any other emails since? I'm still waiting for emails saying my order is being shipped. Still stuck on pre order as the status.
Relax Blues ... If we don't see any tracking/shipping by Tuesday morning then we will freak out together. Until then let's just wait patiently 😀

jma78b

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
On the Samsung website it says expected 28th April. Order by 19th April to get it 8 days earlier. So I'm expecting this on Thursday. I won't start freaking out till Friday.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Still nothing on my end. If we don't hear anything today I have my doubts we even get it before release day. Should have ordered from mobile.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
No just the one when I ordered it. Confirmation email

They use 2nd day air so if we don't get shipping labels printed by early tomorrow and shipped out that means we won't have it by 4/20 as advertised and there will be a lot of ticked off people here.

aokusman1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
They use 2nd day air so if we don't get shipping labels printed by early tomorrow and shipped out that means we won't have it by 4/20 as advertised and there will be a lot of ticked off people here.
This is my prediction. Ships on Tuesday to be delivered on Thursday, the day of my appointment at the VA. Just my luck.

jdfry15

Trusted Member
Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Still nothing on my end. If we don't hear anything today I have my doubts we even get it before release day. Should have ordered from mobile.

I thought after the note 7 issues you were never doing a pre order and especially another pre order through tmobile? I don't think there is anything to worry about. Their website still says order by 4/17 and receive the phone by 4/20. That is the same thing it said when I ordered mine on 4/3. There is nothing to worry about until you don't have the phone on 4/20.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Hopefully they are sending them and not updating info, T-mobile does update but I think it just gets people all in a frenzy if they ship early with Monday delivery dates and then don't deliver until release day. If they are shipping and you guys get them early all the better. I am hoping a bunch of people get them early that way Best Buy will allow me to pick up my order early.

Also I think Samsung got flack from other retailers and review partners on the S7 T Mobile ship early deal. I mean it makes Verizon, Best Buy, and the other carriers/retailers look bad when one outlet has a jump up on them. Not to mention a lot of the YouTubers were pissed that they had an embargo in place, but regular people are able to scoop them with reviews and such. I mean Samsung ships unit to reviewers but wont let the release reviews until launch day to generate buzz and it is part of advertising campaigns. Then someone releases early and throws the timing all off.

But who am I... just a regular Joe that wants my Tech... so send out those BOXES!!!! LOL

ScottsoNJ

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
If you wanted it early you should have ordered from tmobile. I think it's a little crazy people getting upset that they don't get a phone prior to a set release date. I find it strange. I don't remember seeing that on Samsung when I ordered it. My life won't change if I get the phone tomorrow or two weeks from now. I'm excited about the phone but not worth getting upset over. I'd be pissed if I was one of these manufacturers at tmobile for always shipping these phones out so early.

I ordered from Samsung because I only paid $650 for the S8 when everybody else is being charged $750. That's why I ordered with Samsung