Anyone order from Samsung directly?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Can't wait to reference you also, you'll be the second quote. Samsung rep said labels hadn't even been made yet.
You can reference me all you want sir.. you aren't going to bother me lol. I'll get mine on Friday or Saturday. I don't have to have it right now or early :p.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
It's crazy that someone in these forums has already received theirs. Strange

That's why I probably should have paid the extra $25 and ordered from Tmobile and eat the service fee. Samsung really isn't too organized with this and they were promoting the hell out of getting it by 4/20 No excuse why they couldn't start printing labels last Fri.

blaine07

Trusted Member
Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
That's why I probably should have paid the extra $25 and ordered from Tmobile and eat the service fee. Samsung really isn't too organized with this and they were promoting the hell out of getting it by 4/20 No excuse why they couldn't start printing labels last Fri.

If they can't print labels on time how can we trust they're going to ship on time

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
If they can't print labels on time how can we trust they're going to ship on time

True. Can't ship without them. I hear they use a distributor, called Digital River that people say are not very good. If they're that bad Samsung should find a different distributor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome