Anyone order from Samsung directly?

Nubwy

Aug 1, 2016
Visit site
Still no email that says shipped for me. Just an email that said my order was confirmed and placed when I ordered it on the 31st.

DaveInFL

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Ordered 3/31 and received confirmation but nothing since, didn't even know about the dock till it showed up

Same here, expect I ordered on 3/30! Initially my credit card had a pending charge on it and that seems to have vanished also and no additional charge since. Think that is a pretty solid sign that nothing is happening at all LOL

jusmisdit

Apr 18, 2017
Visit site
Anyone get more than one phone on the same order? I ordered two but only got one dock and was curious if it was just one freebie per order or per phone?

Rumline

Apr 4, 2017
Visit site

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
Just received a shipping confirmation from Samsung!.....For the S8+ protective case I ordered. Oh and Samsung Premium Care. Which has apparently been "Delivered" already. As for the S8+ itself, still waiting. :)

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Just received a shipping confirmation from Samsung!.....For the S8+ protective case I ordered. Oh and Samsung Premium Care. Which has apparently been "Delivered" already. As for the S8+ itself, still waiting. :)
At least when the phone gets there you'll have something to protect it. For me the S7e case came 2 days after my phone and I managed to drop the phone before it arrived.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
The reps all been telling me it'll be here by the 20th it's aggravating they also said anytime from today to tomorrow I should get the shipping confirmation
The reps are trained to tell you that. That's one thing they are all on the same page about.

primal5

Oct 15, 2009
Visit site
Ok folks, Ive been checking the samsung.com site (US) and my order still says preorder. So I went ahead and registered on Fedex.com, entered my info and there it was. Scheduled delivery by the 20th, 8pm. See image attached.
Image 2017-04-18 at 5.59.35 PM.public.png