Anyone order from Samsung directly?

Highrisedrifter

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I just got a FedEx Delivery Manager Email with a delivery for me tomorrow, so it's on it's way! I also noticed that the shipping was switched to overnight from 2-day.
Order Date: 4/6
Phone: S8+ w/ immersive package
Package Weight: 7 lbs.
Signature Required: Yes

I wish I could sign up for ther Fedex Delivery Manager but it just tells me that it is unavailable and I should try again later. Been like that for over two days now.

Denelor

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
FWIW, I just called the number listed earlier since I've seen no movement on anything. No charge, no status change, no Fedex Delivery manager. The wait time was actually 24 minutes though the recording said expect over 30.

After verification and all that the CSR said my order is ready to ship. I should have notification in the next 1-3 hours and all pre-orders are going overnight at this point. He also said I'll be charged once it ships. Then he put me on hold for a minute to make notes on my account while he took his next call because he said they're basically double-answering calls. He came back 30 seconds later, asked if anything else was needed and that was all.

Rumline

Apr 4, 2017
Visit site
Called to cancel my pre-order from Samsung and the guy insisted to me that it'll arrive by tomorrow. In fact, he couldn't guarantee that it would be cancelled in time. However, I cancelled it nonetheless. He told me to call the shipping company tonight to refuse once I get my tracking email.
I thought about doing that. Did you do another pre-order with Best Buy? Or how are you getting one now?

icellphones

Apr 19, 2017
Visit site
Screenshot_20170419-145459.jpg

just received this email just now, told you everyones order has already been shipped as of yesterday. Samsungs site takes longer to update. Everyone will get this email/text today.

I preordered 3/31 btw

Highrisedrifter

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Just got off phone with them. They gave me a ticket number (not shipping number) and said my phone will be with me tomorrow via overnight shipping and I will get an email confirmation shortly.

:narrows eyes: We'll see. We'll see.

ol_jackburton

Trusted Member
Feb 12, 2017
Visit site
Just got off phone with them. They gave me a ticket number (not shipping number) and said my phone will be with me tomorrow via overnight shipping and I will get an email confirmation shortly.

:narrows eyes: We'll see. We'll see.

sweet, meanwhile i have a real problem this time around for some reason i keep ordering cases (i have 5 now)

imartez

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I just got a FedEx Delivery Manager Email with a delivery for me tomorrow, so it's on it's way! I also noticed that the shipping was switched to overnight from 2-day.
Order Date: 4/6
Phone: S8+ w/ immersive package
Package Weight: 7 lbs.
Signature Required: Yes

And I just got the Samsung email now too and their site has also been updated

airkorea08

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
sweet, meanwhile i have a real problem this time around for some reason i keep ordering cases (i have 5 now)

you and me both. Spigen even sent me one for free because when i ordered the Ultra Hybrid it wasn't available yet and they didn't want me to be without a case....except i already had 3 by that point. LOL I really just need a phone to put in them

airkorea08

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Nothing for me either. Samsung site is the same and no email. And I got the UAG Pathfinder and depending on how i like that, i may get the Monarch if they introduce the other colors that are available for the iPhones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz