Anyone order from Samsung directly?

DaveInFL

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I feel bad for those that are still waiting on news and confirmation :( I didn't think I'd get mine shipped out until late last night. It's on a truck for delivery so should get it today :)

Hang in there...

the_munc_e

Apr 3, 2017
Visit site
I feel bad for those that are still waiting on news and confirmation :( I didn't think I'd get mine shipped out until late last night. It's on a truck for delivery so should get it today :)

Hang in there...

That's not really the aggravating part. I have stuff to do and need to know where I need to be to sign.

Once again, that's why I hate FedEx. They aren't accurate at all.

Rumline

Apr 4, 2017
Visit site
In my experience FedEx is better than UPS. Are they perfect? No. In this case I'd put at last as much blame for this SNAFU on Digital River as on FedEx.

Judging by the lack of in-advance label creation, I bet they showed up with several semis of packages and said "here y'all go!!" Then FedEx did their best to digest that elephant. Just my uneducated guess.

icwhatudidthere

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Nothing yet here from Fedex Delivery Manager or reference number search.

What is Samsung's return policy and how hard do they make your life to process them?

Denelor

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
My shipping email from Samsung indicates it includes the gear vr immersive experience.

Mine as well, though my whole shipment has been sitting at Label Created since yesterday.

Hopefully it's a Fedex issue tracking issue which I've had in the past, but I doubt it.

airkorea08

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
My shipping email from Samsung indicates it includes the gear vr immersive experience.

I wish I had an email or any sort of notification of what the hell is going on with my phone. We are on D-Day and I am completely in the dark and that is quite frustrating.

cert15z

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I wish I had an email or any sort of notification of what the hell is going on with my phone. We are on D-Day and I am completely in the dark and that is quite frustrating.

The same here. I haven't heard anything. Everytime I called yesterday, I was told I would have my phone today but I still haven't heard anything.

banzaiwolfe

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
In my experience FedEx is better than UPS. Are they perfect? No. In this case I'd put at last as much blame for this SNAFU on Digital River as on FedEx.

Judging by the lack of in-advance label creation, I bet they showed up with several semis of packages and said "here y'all go!!" Then FedEx did their best to digest that elephant. Just my uneducated guess.

While I have had bad luck recently with FedEx, I have no doubt Samsung/Digital River screwed this up considering Digital River's past track record.

ScottsoNJ

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
I have 2 packages with label created sitting in Indiana at Brightpoint North America. I only ordered 1 phone so I'm confused. 1 package is 2lbs ( I guess phone) that's supossed to be delivered today and 1 package is 7lbs which is what???? the imersive package and another phone ???. that is supossed to be delivered tomorrow. I'm so confused

airkorea08

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I have 2 packages with label created sitting in Indiana at Brightpoint North America. I only ordered 1 phone so I'm confused. 1 package is 2lbs ( I guess phone) that's supossed to be delivered today and 1 package is 7lbs which is what???? the imersive package and another phone ???. that is supossed to be delivered tomorrow. I'm so confused

maybe they are like fugggg we messed up, so you are gonna get two phones! :wishful thinking:

CycleNC

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I'm in the boat as you. FedEx shows a label created, but there is no indication of the package even being picked up. At this point, I don't know if it makes to work from home this afternoon or tomorrow to be able to sign for the package.

banzaiwolfe

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site

Same for me. One was created last night and shows 4/20 (not happening since it was never picked up) with Standard Overnight, and the second was added this morning for 4/21 with Priority Overnight.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX