Anyone order from Samsung directly?

Supreven

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm trying to look up my order on the fedex website. I ordered my phone in Canada and only received a 5 digit "order number" in my confirmation email, is this the one I use to search on FedEx by adding a -01 to the reference number search?

Tried that and it says they aren't able to retrieve my tracking results. Had called samsung yesterday and all they said was that my phone was scheduled to arrive this morning at the latest, looks like that isn't happening.

Rumline

Apr 4, 2017
Visit site
With Samsung.com, I can see the PREORDER status, but if I click on the link that says "Can't find your order? Please click here >" I'm told I don't have any orders. I don't have any FedEx activity and the pending charges on my debit card disappeared this morning, likely they expired since it has been a week and they haven't taken the money. They haven't acknowledged my order is being processed or if it has shipped [snip]
Has anyone had zero activity on the Samsung website but received their packages yet?
I was in the same boat as you up until late last night. Don't worry, especially if you've called in and authenticated / given your order number. They have your order; it will show up sooner or later. Once it does show up definitely press them for the $50 gift card though.

cert15z

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Finally got my tracking number about 11am. Order will not be here until tomorrow.

Attachments

• 12456.jpg
    12456.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 105

CrzAsian01

Apr 20, 2017
Visit site
Oddly enough i called samsung and the guys who looked up my order still promised it would be here today..
here's the thing... once a label is made it is in the system... so it was odd he can promise something like that when i specifically told him that i have FedEx Delivery Manager set up as well and it showed nothing.

He told me to call back... if and when i get my tracking and that they would compensate me then.
So, here i am on hold still for someone to answer my call.

I'm a bit disappointed this order was promised to be delivered before anyone else got their phone... and here i find out all other carriers shipped theirs out early, Someone on FB says they got theirs a week or so ago and T-mobile couple of days ago and whatnot. GRR

After i got off the call, i miraculously got an update from my FedEx Delivery manager saying there was a package shipped at 3:11pm their local time today!!! and it won't be delivered until tomorrow.
That is one poor planning.

and still no email from Samsung at all about the tracking or anything else.

I'm glad that they did at least keep their promise to some of you... at least they didn't 100% fail at meeting their promise.

jusmisdit

Apr 18, 2017
Visit site
FINALLY, 2 packages showing on fedex tracking both only 5lbs each so somethings off because others have been reporting 7lbs. Still haven't received any contact from Samsung or fedex and you be sure I'm going to be all over them for my $50 credit

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I was definitely joking. There have been a few day 1 orders that have received their phones, or will shortly, IIRC.

There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason behind whose order gets filled when. I would love to know how their system works or is supposed to work.

I ordered day 1 and got it today!

icwhatudidthere

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
FINALLY, 2 packages showing on fedex tracking both only 5lbs each so somethings off because others have been reporting 7lbs. Still haven't received any contact from Samsung or fedex and you be sure I'm going to be all over them for my $50 credit

I've got 1 5lbs package inbound. Ordered the $99 package. Dimensions are 19x5x10in.

ScottsoNJ

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
This would almost be funny if it wasn't so sad. My phone (2lbs ) still hasn't been picked up. They made a label for the extra free stuff and $99.00 extras (5lbs) Canceled the 2nd label and another label made an hour ago for 5lbs has been picked up and to be delivered by 10am tomorrow morning. So they are sending me the $99.00 package and no phone yet. I kid you not. How did Samsung get to be this big with such shoddy service ??????

dcmarch

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
Mine comes tomorrow not happy with samsung they clearly stated by the 20th. Package shows 7 pounds hope it has the whole bundle since they lied about delivery date who knows.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800