Anyone order from Samsung directly?

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Anyone have trouble powering on the AKG Bluetooth headphones from the immersive bundle? Just opened them to try but looks like it doesn't power on and it's not charging as well.

DonDallas71

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Anyone have trouble powering on the AKG Bluetooth headphones from the immersive bundle? Just opened them to try but looks like it doesn't power on and it's not charging as well.

Mine won't turn on either. Oh wait, that's probably because I don't have them since Samsung never shipped my order. :'(

DonDallas71

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I have seen some online complaints from others who also ordered on 3/30 and never had there order shipped. Some have started getting emails from Samsung saying they canceled their orders with no explanation. Cust services calls resulted in Samsung saying there was nothing they could do to reverse it. It is starting to look more and more like I am not going to be getting a new phone.

ScottsoNJ

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
I have seen some online complaints from others who also ordered on 3/30 and never had there order shipped. Some have started getting emails from Samsung saying they canceled their orders with no explanation. Cust services calls resulted in Samsung saying there was nothing they could do to reverse it. It is starting to look more and more like I am not going to be getting a new phone.

You would think Samsung would have done everything possible to make sure this launch went as close to perfect as could be. It boggles my mind how they can spend billions on advertising and yet have buffoons running their distribution operation

Last edited:

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I got mine (from Bestbuy) and it has a dead pixel. I need a hug :(. Going back to exchange when I get out of work in 45 min.
Oh man that sucks ... Hopefully they have stock and you get a replacement.

I remember my S2 or S3 one of them had dead pixel and definitely an eye sore on the beautiful screen.

Good luck on the exchange 👍

icwhatudidthere

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site

Are you treating them like other Bluetooth headphones and pressing and holding the power button? Don't do that. Just tap the button once. It will automatically go into pairing mode.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Oh man that sucks ... Hopefully they have stock and you get a replacement.

I remember my S2 or S3 one of them had dead pixel and definitely an eye sore on the beautiful screen.

Good luck on the exchange ??????

Bestbuy pulled through -- Exchanged without question. They could see it as well.

Easy and done within 15 mins :).

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Glad to see Samsung customers are finally starting to get their phones. Although a day late seems horrible, that is a big improvement over the n7 from Samsung, and they gave you guys a $50 gift card, and on top of that Samsung customers were able to order the $99 bundle immediately and have it shipped with your phone. A lot of people are not getting that bundle. So in reality Samsung didn't do that bad this time around, frustrating yes, but we all have frustration on pre-orders.

305rob305

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Glad to see Samsung customers are finally starting to get their phones. Although a day late seems horrible, that is a big improvement over the n7 from Samsung, and they gave you guys a $50 gift card, and on top of that Samsung customers were able to order the $99 bundle immediately and have it shipped with your phone. A lot of people are not getting that bundle. So in reality Samsung didn't do that bad this time around, frustrating yes, but we all have frustration on pre-orders.
I ordered mine on the 30th through AT&T and I haven't received it yet. UPS says they have a label created but don't have the phone physically. This [removed by mod] sucks.

Last edited by a moderator:

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine on the 30th through AT&T and I haven't received it yet. UPS says they have a label created but don't have the phone physically. This [removed by mod] sucks.
Are they giving you a $50 gift card, were you able to order the $99 bundle when you ordered your phone? I get it, the anticipation of getting it is great, then your not getting it for whatever reason is very disappointing.

That's what I'm saying, every company has issues with their orders, but it appears Samsung customers are getting taken care of for their inconvenience. This is a huge improvement over Samsung's n7 process.

Last edited by a moderator:

the_munc_e

Apr 3, 2017
Visit site
Are they giving you a $50 gift card, were you able to order the $99 bundle when you ordered your phone? I get it, the anticipation of getting it is great, then your not getting it for whatever reason is very disappointing.

That's what I'm saying, every company has issues with their orders, but it appears Samsung customers are getting taken care of for their inconvenience. This is a huge improvement over Samsung's n7 process.
How bad was the note 7?

I ordered mine directly from Verizon, not Samsung. This is the first time I've ordered a phone from Samsung.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800