s8+ 128gb version coming soon to UAE

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Is that a carrier or 'official' outlet? Original story was that it was coming to two Asian regions only, but it's cool if it's going to other regions, and in that lovely blue! :D

Want a 128GB Samsung Galaxy S8+? Here's where in the world it's coming | Android Central

I'm OK with 64GB, but 128GB would be awesome and would definitely make me try way more VR apps (since those cannot be installed in SD Card, I haven't used much because of that). Oh, and it seems this one comes with more RAM, too!

LineKill

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
From what I have read recently, if it does well in China and South Korea, it may come to other parts of the world.

That's great it is coming to the UAE. Would be nice if it came to the US also, but I honestly don't see that happening.

Yeah it comes with 6GB of RAM also, what a beast!

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Now, Sammy, listen up. Note 8? 128GB, 8GB RAM base model, and metallic red as a launch color worldwide. Got it? OK.

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
Funny to see so many concerned with RAM. You don't use all the RAM you have now. 2more GB will not benefit you. Android is very good at RAM usage.

ZayMoney

Oct 14, 2016
Visit site
Funny to see so many concerned with RAM. You don't use all the RAM you have now. 2more GB will not benefit you. Android is very good at RAM usage.

thank you! this is what i tell people. look at the iphone 7 plus. 3gb of ram and it is one of the fastest and lag free devices out there. people just go by numbers though. they can put 24gb of ram in a phone and people will buy just because its 24

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Neither is a big screen, and we love those. Neither is a fancy finish (which you end up covering with a case anyway), but we love those. Payment methods aren't needed, but they give you an edge. More RAM isn't needed, but it doesn't hurt to have and at the very least, you can boast about your -my specs are better than yours-.