04-26-2017 07:12 AM
64 123
tools
    I use this. It's the cheapest option I could find. They cover everything outside manufacture defect. It covers drops, dead phone, water damage, and stolen/lost phone. It was $73 for my G6 and it'll be I think $74 when my S8 arrives for 1 year insurance. The deductible is $50.
    https://www.worthavegroup.com/produc...one-insurance/
    Thank you very much, sounds promising! I will definitely be checking it out👍
    04-16-2017 01:12 PM
    It looks like all eligible devices automatically come with 30 free days of Premium Care. You can read where it says enrollment here.

Samsung Premium Care - Terms and Conditions
    04-17-2017 09:40 PM
    I've never heard of this group. Have you used it before or know of anyone who has had to file a claim? It looks very promising.
    I have no idea. I saw it on the LG G6 forum and went ahead and bought it for my G6.
    04-18-2017 09:54 AM
    Square trade with promo code phone20 thanks to whomever posted that promo before saved me $20
    04-18-2017 10:06 AM
    It looks like all eligible devices automatically come with 30 free days of Premium Care. You can read where it says enrollment here.

Samsung Premium Care - Terms and Conditions
    Yeah, but then at the end of the 30 days it's too late to sign up for SquareTrade or other options so they know they have you.
    04-24-2017 01:08 PM
    Yeah, but then at the end of the 30 days it's too late to sign up for SquareTrade or other options so they know they have you.
    Maybe that is their planツ

You still have the service for the first 30 days regardless. It could possibly come in handy under certain situations.
    04-24-2017 01:20 PM
    I signed up for the free month and I might just stay with it. The deductible is much easier to swallow than asurion.
    04-24-2017 05:25 PM
    Kind of wondering myself what to do.

I've never broke a phone or screen, knock on wood, or lost or had one stolen.

I can't help but think of all the money I've basically thrown away, not ever having to use it and wonder if I need it now.

Basically buying peace of mind.
    04-26-2017 02:57 AM
    My phone just crashed looking at square trade website 🤔
    04-26-2017 03:47 AM
    Kind of wondering myself what to do.

I've never broke a phone or screen, knock on wood, or lost or had one stolen.

I can't help but think of all the money I've basically thrown away, not ever having to use it and wonder if I need it now.

Basically buying peace of mind.
    It has a lot to do with piece of mind like you said. I don't mind paying a little for that piece of mindツ
    04-26-2017 04:06 AM
    It has a lot to do with piece of mind like you said. I don't mind paying a little for that piece of mindツ
    Square trade doesn't seem bad at all for a year. Although it doesn't cover lost or stolen. That would seal the deal for sure.
    LineKill likes this.
    04-26-2017 04:11 AM
    Quick question. I've had asurion through Verizon for my phone. I just opened the app and it's showing my s8+ as my phone and not the iPhone I had through them. Does that mean my s8+ is covered?

Also does this mean I can now sell my iPhone, if anyone knows?
    04-26-2017 05:02 AM
    Quick question. I've had asurion through Verizon for my phone. I just opened the app and it's showing my s8+ as my phone and not the iPhone I had through them. Does that mean my s8+ is covered?

Also does this mean I can now sell my iPhone, if anyone knows?
    With asurion with Verizon, if you have the coverage on your account, the current phone you have on your line is what's covered. If you reactivate your iPhone it will show that phone as the covered phone, it's not tied to the phone you put the Coverage on, Samsung premium and square trade will only cover the phone you purchased coverage for. That is one benefit with asurion over the others, they cover what ever phone your using.

And as far as selling your phone, asurion don't care.
    04-26-2017 07:07 AM
    With asurion with Verizon, if you have the coverage on your account, the current phone you have on your line is what's covered. If you reactivate your iPhone it will show that phone as the covered phone, it's not tied to the phone you put the Coverage on, Samsung premium and square trade will only cover the phone you purchased coverage for. That is one benefit with asurion over the others, they cover what ever phone your using.

And as far as selling your phone, asurion don't care.
    Just wondering if I'm able to sell it, with no issues.

That's good that this phone is covered with no issues. Might still drop it off my bill and get square trade.

Do you know if anyone use it with any carrier or would it be locked to Verizon?
    04-26-2017 07:12 AM
64 123