What is shipping - phone or VR?

CincyGuy

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
So I came home today to find a Fedex sticker on my door, 1st of 3 delivery attempts because signature is required. When I logged into Fedex and checked the tracking info, it was from SAMSUNGGIFT265, shipped from Zionsville Indiana and was a 1.2 lb package.

Based on the name I am guessing it is the freebie Gear VR and not the phone, but if someone else has received this same thing can you confirm? Thanks.

TemporalBeef

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
I thought you had to actually receive your device first before you can apply for the promos, since you have to register the device's IMEI, carrier order number, etc.

gvndeb60

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
So I came home today to find a Fedex sticker on my door, 1st of 3 delivery attempts because signature is required. When I logged into Fedex and checked the tracking info, it was from SAMSUNGGIFT265, shipped from Zionsville Indiana and was a 1.2 lb package.

Based on the name I am guessing it is the freebie Gear VR and not the phone, but if someone else has received this same thing can you confirm? Thanks.

It appears to be a speaker/dock.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GalaxyS8/comments/64ubjk/preorders_galaxy_s8_and_100_vr_package_and/

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
You are correct sir! Or madam... I ordered my Note 7 from Tmo last time and was charged a $25 "service fee", so this time I went straight to the company.

Same here and said F no this time. They charged me for it when I ordered the Note 7. Instead of going in store to order and spending 30 mins driving there then wait possibly, or call and then possibly get it messed up over the phone I decided to roll the dice and order from samsung. Also articles were hinting Samsung would ship earlier, however most of teh carriers it looks like will have them shipped to get by 4/21 so I doubt samsung is going to be much earlier now :(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2