I'm coming from a Blackberry Priv, and I plan on installing the Blackberry Hub suite (and Blackberry Launcher) on an S8+.
    For those who don't know: without the Blackberry Launcher, certain shortcuts, and more importantly Blackberry Hub account unread sparks won't shot properly on a different launcher. (Even Using Nova with Tesla Unread hasn't worked for me, since it gives inaccurate phantom sparks for all account icons when just one message comes into one of those accounts).
    So... my question is this:
    What features can I expect to lose by using the Blackberry Launcher on an S8?
    I would think that the icon layout and homescreen + app drawer would be overriden by the BB Launcher, but what about Edge swipe functions? Split screen functionality? Anything else I might be missing that I can't think of?
    For me the Blackberry Hub is something I can't do without. There aren't any better alternatives out there... The are unified inbox apps for email accounts etc... but no other app shows eveything (Texts, Whatsapp, BBM, Social Media messages) all in one place like the Hub. Plus the unread spark on separate email account shortcuts is a very handy to know what came in at a glance.
    04-12-2017 12:27 PM
    Split screen won't be impacted; Edge stuff shouldn't be unless those functions are different in apps than on the home screens.
    04-12-2017 12:33 PM