AT&T Galaxy S8 Pre-order Status

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site

Missalyssa928

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Mine is out for delivery at my local UPS!!! I have refreshed the page probably 20 times in the last 2 hours. I might be alittle excited, guys haha!

munnarg

Trusted Member
Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Mine is out for delivery as well. I think these might need a signature so I hope you guys have someone available to sign.

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
I'm always worried with out for deliveries updates ........ my local UPS guy has always simply driver released my packages. He even simply left a set of expensive wheels I ordered online once in front of my house haaaaaaa !?!?

I much prefer the release though because I'd hate to see an attempted code with no one home and the package is brought back to the depot.

My reaction if I were to ever view this " no one home " update ugh ?!?!?

039579209e2cc83f706a00451ede276a.gif

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Long time lurker, first time poster.

Ordered direct from AT&T. A few days ago I requested that it be held at a UPS facility for pick up. I heard that AT&T, as a policy, isn't allowing the delivery to be changed until there is one failed delivery attempt. Anyone know if there is any truth to this?

I don't care either way, but it would be nice to know where my phone is actually going to be delivered today ( especially if a signature is required.)

My GS8 just arrived at UPS in our city this morning about an hour ago. Seriously considering going down to the airport pickup and getting it today.

Apr 13, 2017
Visit site
Just got the notification that mine was delivered. Now the long wait until I get home after work! Plan on shooting my Unboxing videos and getting it up on my channel and then playing with it all night. Idk why I'm so excited to get my hands on the S8+.